- Able to troubleshoot and maintain production and other plant machinery including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment. Incumbent must have a solid understand of the operation of the following:Processing
Pumps, valves, Mix proof valves, Instruments, CIP or other cleaning systems
High Speed Packaging
Depalletizer, Empty bottles Inspector, Rinser, Fillers, Cappers
Labeling equipment, Case packers, Ink and laser coders
Palletizers, Stretch wrappers, Conveying systems
Understand and know NEC code, able to work on 3 phase, 480 V system as well 230/240v.
- Knowledgeable in electronic devices and able to program variable frequency drives ( VFD)
- Understand and experienced in use of control logic and capable of troubleshooting PLC's, Capable of writing minor PLC code
- Understand and capable of troubleshooting power transmission system such as motors, gear boxes, bearings, belts, shafts, belts, ...
- Capable of performing machine centers preventive and predictive maintenance tasks.
- Prepare, start up or set up various production equipment
- Complete machine centers and/production line change overs
- Respond to and troubleshoot site wide service calls
- Perform facility maintenance tasks as assigned
- Uses machine shop instrumentation and equipment to fabricate repair parts.
- Maintains equipment parts and supplies inventories.
- Machines, fabricates, welds and fastens materials, using engine lathe vertical milling machine, horizontal universal milling machine, drill press, boring bar, hydraulic press, metal hear and brake press.
- Ensures the timely and accurate completion of the preventive, predictive, corrective and improvement sections of the maintenance program.
- Requisitions necessary tolls, equipment and supplies.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Procedures, perform tasks per the Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) and follow general housekeeping guidelines and rules for Food Safety Regulations. Keep area updated with 5S.
Experience and qualification
- Associate degree, Apprenticeship or equivalent in electromechanical technology or similar with 3 to 5 years' experience in high speed manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with electrical and mechanical system troubleshooting with a solid understanding of AC and DC voltages and mechanical power transmission systems.
- Proficiency in reading blueprints, P&ID , PLC code
- Ability to read and understand complex technical documentation
- Experienced in new equipment installation, minor welding and fabrication
Lifting - Minimum: 20 lbs. constantly Maximum: 100 lbs.* occasionally
Repetitive Motion - Frequent to operate tools, equipment and machinery
Dexterity - Frequent to operate power tools and equipment
Climbing - Occasionally on ladders / platforms, Working at heights occasionally
Standing / Sitting - Constant standing, Frequent bending
Walking - Continuous
Pushing - Frequent moving machine parts into and out of position, tool carts, etc.
Pulling - Frequent moving machine parts into and out of position, tool carts, etc.
Sitting - Occasional
Vibration - Occasionally to operate power tools and equipment.
Other - Lifting is performed with assistance of other workers / equipment.
Indoor, outdoor and shop environment; subject to the following:
- Extreme cold, including icy conditions
- Extreme heat and humidity
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Make - Distilling & Maturation