Justerini & Brooks is a London and Edinburgh & Hong Kong Wine Merchant, founded in 1749 and one of the world's most recognised names in fine wine with a Royal Warrant and a high reputation for quality and service.
Dimensions of the role
The international fine wine market is a competitive and demanding business. The focus for Justerini & Brooks is to continually develop our sales service in line with changing markets and client needs. The aim is to beat the competition and to develop long-standing private client & trade relationships by ensuring we offer market leading advice, stock and service to our customers.
- Support all sales teams, private client, on trade and Hong Kong
- Sales support administration including setting up accounts, credit notes, manual invoices
- Process orders from phone/email/account managers into Stock ERP system (Maginus)
- Answer telephones
- Resolve customer queries/complaints
- Process web orders and help manage web accounts
- Recommend wines and process orders for smaller private client customers
- Arrange international deliveries for private client customers
- Regular contact with 2 warehouses Culina & Octavian Wines Services and numerous freight forwarders
- Arrange deliveries of customer's En Primeur wines
- Attend annual campaign tastings to capture sales
Qualifications and experience required
- Genuine interest in wine, formal wine qualifications an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Extensive use of PC applications: MS Outlook, Excel, Word
- Customer facing environment
- Good attention to detail
The role is based in our Golden Square, London office, with flexible working options available.
Move - Customer Service