About the role
Continue to evolve a Foodled Sector Strategy that scopes the business available in this sector, outlines how it will be managed (by this role and potentially other sales peers within in the business) and serviced (by BBFB and RTM Partners), as well as a forward business plan to win.
Manage the day to day relationship for all customers within ledger (including Casual Dining Group, The Restaurant Group, Prezzo, Hard Rock, TGI Fridays) within the Foodled Sector. This role will require an extensive contact strategy throughout the UK with multiple points of contact across a complex range of food brand owners and franchises.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Delivery of budgeted £NSV and £GP targets with the defined customer(s)
- Deliver BBFB brand value market shares target within the customer
- Responsible for negotiating the commercial terms and driving the performance of brands in customer
- Distribute and Activate BBFB brands within the customer(s)
- Ensure marketing activities are synchronized and properly activated by customers
- Create strategic and collaborative Joint Business Plans (JBPs) to protect and develop business with selected customers
- Ownership of full P&L, forecasting, budgeting and key strategic decisions to help shape the Channel
- Continue to evolve a sector plan, for BBFB to continue to win, in this Sector of the Channel
- Develop and nurture internal and external customer relationships across all relevant functions within each customer as well as our internal business to deliver required business strategy and results
- Provision of clear up to date inputs to key business processes eg forecasting, invoice processing and payment, business trackers, activation plans and annual Bottom Up Plan creation
- Playing a key role within the On-Trade Channel team, working closely with relevant colleagues in RTM for indirect delivered accounts
Measures of success
Delivering, owning and enhancing:
- Performance vs. budget and key initiatives
- Accurate and clear volume and profit forecasting, Bottom Up Planning and channel communications
- Taking responsibility to develop and shape a Sector Plan for Foodled
- Developing and delivering customer terms to growth value / volume and distribution YOY
- Executing a robust contact strategy internally and externally to deliver joint business value
- Aligning and tailoring plans and activity to complement other channels within BBFB
- Analyzing customer data and conducting regular customer business reviews and actions
- Achieve quarterly Sales Variable Pay and Annual Commitments
- Construct and execute a robust Personal Development Plan
Critical experiences for success
Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in sales and/or marketing.
Track record of customer development, cross functional working and managing complex contact strategies.
Understanding of the On Trade Channel and RTM role in this arena would be preferred.
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.