About the role
Premium Scotch whisky is one of the fastest growing spirits categories in the Benelux. This role gives you an exciting and challenging opportunity to further develop the Bacardi Premium Whisky Portfolio (Dewar's, Aberfeldy, Craigellachie, Aultmore, The Deveron & Royal Brackla).
You will be a high calibre, passionate and ambitious graduate who has the skill set and confidence to help explode the brands in the Benelux. You will need to be well organized, extremely good with people and have the ability to influence quickly. Knowledge and working practice of bars is essential - as is the commitment to work flexible, late hours as work requires.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Drive results and excellence in execution
- Builds Visibility and Affinity to the Brands by implementing future proof advocacy programs and assets that are deployed through the IAP process and the V2A Advocacy plans in conjunction with a M&E framework;
- Embodies and represents the brand portfolio and its values in key trade/consumer events and shows;
- As expert on the brand portfolio and categories, support Advocacy Director and Customer/Consumer Marketing teams in defining how we show up in the on trade: translation of brand programming, Drink Strategy, etc.;
- Help Build and deploys Brand/Category training programs in conjunction with wider team;
- Trains and Mentors internal teams on brand, category and trends.
Develop talent and capability
- Together with Cluster Advocacy and Commercial teams, own and embed the Advocacy capabilities to build the organization's capacity to deliver year on year value growth;
- Build a learning organization by creating a "share, steal and reapply" culture that systematically builds a database of Brand Advocacy best practices;
- Provide local Category teams with the Brand/category expertise and advise to enable an effective commercialization of category strategies and initiatives;
- Ensure implementation of learning and development plans and sustained learning for everyone in the wider team.
Create a winning team
- Contribute to a shared sense of purpose across the Advocacy team;
- Recognize accomplishments and behaviors in a timely manner;
- Have a deep knowledge of Bacardi history, its brand and culture, with a focus on the Whisky brands.
Measures of success
- Performance: Deliver KPI's & affinity scores; Deliver target number of IAP / V2A platforms, trade shows and consumer events;
- Commercial scorecard: Achieve Advocacy goals defined in M&E framework.
- Employee capabilities: Improve development scores for the local brand and Advocacy team.
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Experience in international recognized top mixology account
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience of managing a budget (T&E)
- Proficiency in English language skills
- Have a strong track record of commercial industry roles (GM etc)
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong industry network (locally, nationally, globally)
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in Spirits and/or Beverage industry (at a globally relevant brand)
- Experience in Traditional and Social media
- Connected to key trade in key cities
- University degree
- Experience as local ambassador or trainer for key account
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.