About the role
As the Brand Ambassador DACH for GREY GOOSE Vodka, you will be the leading expert on the Brand and Category in the market. You will embody and represent the brand image and values externally and internally. You will collaborate closely with the Brand & Advocacy Team / Manager and the sales teams in DACH market to increase the awareness of our brand with key influencers (e.g. bartenders) in the strategic On Trade channels. Your deep knowledge of the Category, the Brand and the GREY GOOSE heritage along with your ability to communicate and influence people will be key to your success in this role.
- You will be the visible face of the brand in consumer and trade media and will represent the brand at key trade events in the market.
- You will develop relationships with key stakeholders in the On Trade channel (i.e. Bartenders and Bar Owners) and influence the positioning of Grey Goose Vodka in the DACH market.
- You will execute all brand programs and category trainings / guestshifts in coordination with the local Sales & Trade Ambassador teams to win the minds and hearts of all influential bartenders in key accounts / cities to drive the Availability, Visibility and Advocacy in the DACH market.
- You will support / lead the transition from BTT focus to CTT and late night dining, create new drink occaison and helping Grey Goose to win in cocktail culture to becoming relevant in top bars.
This role is varied and will require interacting with the sales teams and key channel influencers. As a result, you can expect to be travelling extensively to stay connected to all stakeholders in DACH region.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Drive results and excellence in execution
- Drive Visibility and Affinity to the Brand ensuring implementation of advocacy programs agreed in the Integrated Activity Planning.
- Embodies and represents the brand and its values in key trade/consumer events and shows
- As expert on the brand and category, advises Advocacy Manager in definining how we show up in the on trade: Drink Strategy, PoS (Availability Visibility Advocacy), etc
- Adapts and Deploys Global Brand/Category training programs
- Trains and Mentors local Trade Ambassadors and Commercial teams on brand, category and trends
Develop talent and capability
- Together with Advocacy and Commercial team, own and embed the Advocacy capabilities to build the organization's capacity to deliver year on year value growth.
- Build a learning organization by creating a "share, steal and reapply" culture that systematically contributes to building a Global database of Brand Advocacy best practices.
- Provide Advocacy Manager with the Brand/category expertise and advise to enable an effective commercialization of category strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure implementation of learning and development plans and sustained learning for everyone in your team
Create a winning team
- Contribute to a shared sense of purpose across the country team
- Have a deep knowledge of Grey Goose Vdka history and culture
Measures of success
- Performance: Deliver targets are: Executing Event, trainings, guestshifts, bartours, Availability Visibility Quality tracked via tracking tool. Deliver monthly best of presentations.
- Commercial scorecard: Achieve Advocacy goals defined in Commercial Scorecard
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Experience in international recognized top mixology account, usually as mixologist or Manager
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Wide network of strong industry relationships.
- Be a professionalist. in the Vodka Category
- Proficiency in German and English language skills
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in Spirits and/or Beverage industry (at a globally relevant brand)
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.