Our client is an artisan whisky business, with an eclectic portfolio of super premium whisky brands. This business continues to grow at a rapid pace in the UK, Northern Europe and North America.
In order to facilitate continued growth and maintain a leading position we require a Global Senior Brand Manager to spearhead the next phase of growth and development of this exceptional portfolio.
Candidates will demonstrate strong classic marketing skills (Digital, BTL, TTL, budgetary control etc..) together with a high level of gravitas and tenacity to drive the brand strategy and implementation forward. Candidates will also demonstrate an ability to work both at the strategic level and local market level. As such this roles requires a hands-on approach, high levels of leadership, energy, passion, drive and innovation skills. Exposure and knowledge of the high branded FMCG marketplace is essential, candidates will demonstrate strong marketing knowledge gained at a Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager level.
In return a great package and genuine opportunity to propel your career forward whilst working with superb brands is offered.
- Strong exposure to working with leading Drinks & FMCG brands. Exposure to working directly on prominent whisky brands is distinctly advantageous
- A dynamic and capable approach with scope for rapid future progression with a true ability to administer change and introduce new ideas.
- Extensive exposure to brand marketing at an BM or SBM level, Digital marketing exposure is a must
- Good knowledge of the drinks market place- On & Off Trade
- Demonstrable evidence of strong influencing, commercial and planning skills
- High levels of energy and passion for truly unique spirits brands
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration package with your application. Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants.