Job Description :
Job Title: Senior Digital Commerce Manager-EPM and B2B
Level: 5a (equivalent to Key Account Manager/Senior Key Account Manager)
Reports To: Head of Digital Commerce, Continental Europe
Locations and languages: Flexible across Continental Europe. Preferably Amsterdam. English essential, other languages beneficial.
The Digital environment provides a truly unique opportunities to unleash the magic of our brands through new channels and partners, who give access to new consumers and occasions. The "always on" nature of the Digital world also means that we can inspire millions of Consumers and Customers wherever and whenever they are online and then use an abundance of rich data to build ever deeper, value adding relationships. This world is already here but we will accelerate it in ways we are only just starting to imagine, come join us!
Alcohol online continues to accelerate, growing ten times faster than traditional channels. Over 60% of all purchasing decisions are currently influenced by digital today and by 2020 we have an ambition that online sales will account for 10% of our sales in Continental Europe.
Digital Commerce is already a sizeable, fast growing, margin accretive channel in Diageo Europe. In the past year sales grew +40% YoY through new partnerships and evolving our existing ones.
At Diageo in Continental Europe we set up our business across clusters (eg Northern Europe) and focus on driving growth through Pureplay, B2B and New Business channels. This is a new role in the team which will focus on leading the EPM business (Partner Markets through Distributors) and the B2B agenda across total Continental Europe. The 2 go hand in hand, and were looking for the right individual to break out these to priority areas for our business.
We're a high performing team who are driving transformation, by putting digital at the heart of Diageo. We are the market leader in online spirits and growing share faster than the competition.
We are looking for people who:
- Are digitally native with a passion for digital commerce;
- Have a proven track record of delivering brilliant commercial performance
- Have creative flair for bringing brands to life;
- Is a self-starter who is famed for making things happen.
- Overall accountability of the Digital Commerce Strategy and P&L in EPM,
- Leading and influencing the Country Managers, EPM LT and Distributors to accelerate growth of the Digital Commerce opportunity in EPM.
- Scoping the opportunity in EPM to identify priority countries and distributors to partner with.
- Developing business case for additional resource and investment should this be required to accelerate growth in EPM
- Secure appropriate marketing investment and manage those budgets accordingly.
- Ownership of Digital joint business plans and growth initiatives with our country managers and distributors.
- To take on a leadership role to accelerate the growth of Digital B2B across Continental Europe.
- Analyse KPIs and metrics to identify trends, generate sales growth and maximize conversion
- To lead Diageo's exploration of the digital environment and test, evaluate and scale cutting edge Digital Marketing techniques in order to drive traffic and sales with key customers
- Champion for eCommerce within the business and responsible for engaging and motivating cross-functionally to support the team and your customer
- To be connected with the latest business trends and potential new business partners and work closely with the new business team to seize the right opportunities
- Commercial acumen - you are a commercial expert, tenacious in the pursuit of creating sustainable value. You have managed customers with P&L accountability, negotiated JBPs and helped lead Top 2 Top conversations. You have a record of delivering brilliant execution.
- eCommerce - You are a day-to-day digital native and while you may not yet have experience managing online customers you are obsessively curious and passionate about this area keeping up with trends, competitor activity & discovering the success platforms of the future. Experience in Digital Marketing is beneficial.
- Distributor management experience.
- Analytical skills - you have the ability to synthesise and analyse data, generating meaningful insights and recommendations
- Agility to work in a fast moving, matrix organisation and the ability to build brilliant relationships to deliver amazing outcomes.
- Agitator, you challenge the norms both internally and externally to drive cultural and performance breakthroughs
- Relentless in the pursuit of growth - you have fire in the belly and roadblocks are challenges you relish and overcome with ease
- Do whatever it takes to deliver the right outcomes, taking people on the journey with you
- Effective communicator, driving simplicity
- Famous for making it happen - your words translate into action & results delivering visible impact
- Able to build strong networks & relationships, holding the tension as required both internally and externally.
- Passionate about this agenda, acting as a catalyst to those around you
- Agile and adaptive-which is key to success in this fast moving environment.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :