Job Description :
Market role driving leading the CM Activation in market. Role exists to enable EDGE and ensure Markets Drive "At Scale"National programs and platforms and focus on supporting and driving brilliant retail and market activation.
Role will drive commercial activation in market and will partner with Sales Execution teams and Distributor Trade development team to ensure your market have the right Tools to activation in the right accounts to WIN at retail.
- Understand what works and doesn't in your market
- Compliance - we will always be DMC
- Brand Aware - this role will ensure that brands show up in market and events and consumer gatherings in a way that is consistent with the brands purpose and tone
- Budget Management responsibilities that must be focused against the right activation in the right accounts to drive AT SCALE execution
- Management of market Commercial Activation activities - Ensuring investment is in right accounts against right consumer supporting EGDE
- Understands and utilizes Advanced Analytics data and NEW channel segmentation to ensure Investment focused against the biggest opportunities for Diageo, and activation is focused in the right markets focused on the right consumers and accounts
- Inform National VP Activation on activation needs as part of annual planning
Leadership Responsibilities and Decision Making Rights
- Accountable & Responsible for the success of transforming how we plan and activate at retail in your market. Ensuring that our brands show up consistently across markets and that we focus our investments against the biggest opportunities for Diageo, activate the right brads in the right accounts.
- People Management: No direct reports ..... Inspire, coach and develop Distributor Trade development teams.
- Influential across many different stakeholders - execution teams, Performance management team, Brand & CP&A teams, agency partners, and local Distributor Trade Development team
- Project Management Skills will be important as role requires individual to wear many hats and manage volume of brands/activations across market
- Decision Marking: Comfortable making quick decisions ones that are not always popular and with pace
- Measurement & Evaluation will be important to help inform what's working and what's not and corrective actions will be made at pace - armed with good M&E
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Drive AT SCALE best in class execution of programs and platforms to achieve market share growth
- Refine the way we think/behave/operate and work to drive local activation
- Plan and effectively execute and manage market activations and A&P budget
- Enable EDGE support tools
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Strong Commercial or Marketing Experience needed (+5-7 years)
- Change agent - and open to changing how we go to market
- Strong communication skills with experience working across matrix organization
- Must have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Good budget management skills
Worker Type :
Off Site Michigan
Additional Locations :
Off Site Ohio
Job Posting Start Date :