Job Description :
Warehouse Operators are highly trained and skilled with the ability to operate in all areas, facilitating a highly flexible workforce structured to support the business needs. Warehoussing Operators will support all warehouse operations including palletizing/pallet-tagging, finished goods conversion, receiving and shipping of finished goods and packaging components, packaging material handling, bulk glass depalletizing, case erecting, and carton make-up.
- Willingness to learn all operating tasks as defined by the Training Program.
- Assist with education and training of permanent and/or temporary replacements.
- Operators can function in any warehouse area, including packaging materials and finished goods.
- Perform start-up procedures, safety checks, and end-of-shift/shutdown checks and procedures.
- Complete all applicable SAP transactions for finished goods and raw materials including receiving, inventory and shipping.
- Perform receiving procedures of finished goods and raw materials, including quality inspections.
- Perform truck loading and unloading procedures including paperwork execution.
- Perform order check verification processes and documentation.
- Responsible for communicating all downtime and quality defects to the responsible parties for timely and accurate Harford data entry and proper escalation processes.
- Audit daily production counts by shift and report to Warehouse Manager or Team Leader on duty.
- Participate in Clean Inspect and Lubricate (CIL) event execution and CIL tagging activity.
- Responsible for case pattern changeover associated activity including rail adjustments.
- Execute finished goods conversion activities including repack, wash, and re-label bottles into proper shippers in accordance to defined quality standards.
- Mark shippers with proper information (i.e. material code, batch identification, etc.).
- Execute various reporting activities as required by the department operations.
- Must be able to select/prepare samples from bottling line or reconcile from stock when line is not in operation.
- Ability to clearly communicate with team members especially during high risk operations.
- Forklift safety and certification or experience in the operation of a powered industrial truck.
- Able to distinguish the difference in numeric and alphabetic sequences.
- Material handing experience.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel - Experience in SAP is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :