Job Description :
Brand Manager - Guinness Storehouse - 9 Month FTC
Guinness Storehouse is the number 1 international visitor attraction in Ireland, the "Home of Guinness" a national icon, located in the heart of St. James' Gate brewery, and synonymous with the Guinness core brand values of power, goodness and communion.
The brand and marketing mission is to cement Guinness Storehouse as a "must see" attraction with both incoming tourists to Ireland and with the Irish population in order to secure the largest audience possible into a compelling, authentic and engaging Guinness experience.
About the Role
This is a high profile role within the business, requiring the type of individual who demands excellence, is relentless in terms of driving performance and is passionate to succeed. This role offers an incredibly rich territory for a bright, driven, consumer marketer, who is highly results focused with strong influencing skills. The role holder must work across the organisation, and with stakeholders in target markets, and have the ability to achieve great results from a cross-functional group of brand, tourism and agency partners to deliver cutting edge programmes.
This is a key position within the organisation with ownership for the day-to-day brand and communications management. The Brand Manager will:
- Develop the brand image and positioning of the GSH for key target audiences and develop impactful programmes to drive brand awareness and recruit visitors.
- Provide outstanding creative thinking that pushes boundaries to deliver highly effective and compelling 360 degree consumer communications. Launch our new global communications platform, working with the cross functional teams and agencies to create a new suite of creative assets.
- Lead the annual marketing brand planning, delivering a consumer-centric marketing strategy tailored for key geographic targets to deliver brand and commercial objectives.
- Develop a measurement and evaluation framework for Guinness Storehouse, leveraging Diageo's marketing effectiveness tool Catalyst.
- Launch the new Guinness Storehouse Brand Identity, and rollout to the business. Protect and preside over the Guinness Storehouse Brand Identity and the link to the global masterbrand identity.
- Be the champion for Diageo Marketing Code within the business, ensuring that all of teams and activities reflect the high standards expected in terms of our responsibilities in promoting responsible enjoyment of our product.
- Effectively lead and inspire key cross-functional teams including tourism / brand / agency partners to deliver seamless and brilliant execution of the annual brand plan that maximises efficiency in achieving business objectives.
- Through robust market and consumer research analysis, track performance of the Guinness Storehouse and identify opportunities to grow visitor numbers and revenue for the brand.
- Establish and cultivate key strategic relationships with industry partners e.g. Guinness brand teams, airlines, Failte Ireland & Tourism Ireland to identify partnership opportunities for the brand.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Educated to Graduate level, preferably within marketing or a business related subject
- Experience in leading tourism companies or FMCG organisations, with proven track record of success and brand management experience
- Proven ability to develop effective marketing platforms including:
- Brand positioning experience, leveraged off effective marketing insights
- Brand creative development across ATL, BTL and Digital
- Ability to manage detailed projects from beginning to end brilliantly - a "multi-tasker", with a strong sense of urgency to deliver outstanding business results, and an ability to recognise course correction requirements.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Understands how to manage, motivate and mobilise individuals and teams e.g. agency partners, internal stakeholders.
- Digital and PR experience is an essential requirement for this role.
- A second language is very desirable.
Worker Type :
Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)
St James Gate
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :