Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. BrewDog employs more than 1000+ people. We sell our beer in over 60 countries. We've just opened our 41st bar in the UK and have amazing beer meccas all over the world at our 20 amazing international bars, and our family of 13 Draft House sites. None of that would be possible without one hyper important part of our business model, financial stability. That's where you come in.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Management Accountant will work in support the team, to collate and report on monthly accounts within our Retail Division. You will be reporting information for the bar management accounts for consolidation.
You will also be a pioneer for assisting our bars and regional managers with financial information, as and when required.
BrewDog is expanding massively throughout our Bars Division and this role will be an integral part of that success. Do you want to be the glue between our Bars and Finance team?
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and month-end close.
- Deliver month end reconciliations
- Aid in the development of systems, controls and processes, ensuring a robust environment as the business continues to grow.
- Help support our retail function take over the craft beer evolution one bar at a time.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We're a small team of finance loving, beer drinking, cake eating individuals that are helping support our Retail function take over the world - one pint of Punk at a time. We operate in a fast pace environment where no two days are the same. Supporting our network of over 70 bars we need someone with the ability to get stuck in, roll their sleeves up and deliver these numbers!
We're looking for a fun, dynamic and superbly well organised human being who is:
- Experience working within finance and commercial environments with an understanding of end to end finance processes and practices.
- Hard working and ambitious, motivated by working in a fast paced, high growth company
- Self-starting and able to build strong relationships across the business
- Not afraid to challenge current practices and recommend improvements
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Good excel knowledge
- SAP experience
- Ability to prioritize during chaotic times
- High attention to detail desired
- Retail background preferred but not essential.