About the role
The main purpose of the job is to represent Bacardi India Private limited as TRADE AMBASSADOR in India.
To support the sales and marketing team to achieve desired brand targets and advocacy among trade partners. Initiate consumer advocacy program in respective regions to increase brand awareness.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- In coordination and cooperation with the Area Manager, to successfully communicate and implement Bacardi International brand strategy to the consumers and to the trade.
- In coordination and cooperation with the Area sales Manager & the marketing team, to work with the trade to develop new ways (local ways) to drink Bacardi brands in addition to the international drink recipes.
- To work closely with the on premise team and maximize the visibility of Bacardi brands on premise.
- Develop loyalty with the trade, so they list and push Bacardi brands.
- Drive bar training in relevant outlets to promote Bacardi brands and educate the on premise on creating the perfectserve.
- Identify and â€mentorâ€™ bartenders to become â€brand championsâ€™ for Bacardi brands, so that they promote the brand to both consumers and to other bartenders.
- Gain and build a reputation as the â€Ambassador for Bacardi brands,â€™ by the on trade.
- Execute consumer training program in the respective city following global guidelines
- Represent the brand in front of consumers while educating them on the brands and simple mixes
- Devise promotion plans with the Brand Manager that is consistent with the annual budget plan that is agreed with the Area Manager.
- Organise / attend / evaluate Bacardi brands on premise promotions on a regular basis.
- To train, manage, monitor and control the promoters.
Territory and Competitors Analysis
- Constantly report the overall progress of the Advocacy program to the Area Manager.
- Report brand promotional activities (plus competitors) to the Area Manager.
- Constantly monitor and assess the competitors, and the competitorâ€™s brands in the territory and report back key findings to the Area Manager.
Measures of success
Measures of Success
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have to be:
- Proficient in both English & Market language
- Strong spirits knowledge and passionate about mixology with at least 3 yearsâ€™ experience as a mixologist, bartender and/or bar consultant
- Excellent communicator to deliver top-end performance in front of crowds
- Able to comfortably communicate to press and journalists
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of people of various cultures and level of expertise
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Mature, smart, outgoing and presentable
- Independent, self-motivated, confident
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. Weâ€™re caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. Weâ€™re passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what weâ€™re most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit â€" both in our home markets and across the world.