About the role
Trade Marketing Execution for On-Trade with focus on Premium Brands (Bombay, Grey Goose, Patrón, Dewar's and Malts, Incubation Brands as St-Germain, Oxley, Noilly Prat and Bénédictine).
As Trade Marketing Execution On-Trade Premium Brands you will be part of the Customer Marketing team in Portugal and will be responsible to assure the excellence in On-Trade execution of the activities in the local Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) for the Premium and Incubation brands.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- You will have a full year planification, split by quarter based on Premium & Incubation brands key objectives and activities, being responsible to add projects and keep all timelines and KPI's updated, including the ROI of the projects (increase in brand sell-out in outlets with tailormade, effectiveness in activations, etc), feeding the IAP Tracker;
- Deep knowledge of the brands BVI's and POSM, IAP's, best practices and assets available according with each activity, assuring updates with the BM/CPA;
- You will be the point of contact between the Brand Builder's and the Marketing/Trade Marketing team;
- Responsible for the Premium brands On-Trade tailor-made Visibilities and Activations in line with IAP;
- Tailor-made visibilities: you will lead the briefing, development and implementation of a variety of visibility materials adapted to the outlet, aligned with BM/CPA, brand toolkits and local social responsibility policies;
- Activations: responsible for aligning with the Agency the approval of the brands activations requested by the Brand Builder's (approve outlet, day/time to assure brand fit and activation effectiveness). Assure the correct implementation and keep track of the results for measure and evaluation.
- POSM: ownership on exclusive/limited POSM for visibility that can be suggested to increase brand visibility and rotation;
- Responsible for keeping weekly meetings of projects status with the Sales Supervisors;
- Monthly planning of Field Visits with the Brand Builders in order to evaluate the potential for new visibilities and the update/renew of older ones in outlets with high potential;
- You will influence the development of On-Trade Channel Strategies that through the Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) process are converted into winning value propositions that drive value growth.
Measures of success
Measures of Success
Critical experiences for success
You will have a strong footprint in the field and work closely with the 2 Sales Field Supervisor (North and South) covering full country to ensure consistency and effectiveness in all implementations, according with local market needs and fully aligned with Brand/CPA Managers. The nature of the role will mean that most of your time will be spent in the field with high focus on potentiating the visibility and activation of our Premium brands in the outlets.
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.