BrewDog are on a mission. To make people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
Our UK Sales team are at the very heart of delivering that mission. Plus, they have their own mission - To be the No.1 beer company in the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The name of the game for our UK Sales team? Year-on-year triple-digit-growth!
As National Account Executive (That's its Sunday name. NAE for short), you'll be our hero with in our On-Trade channel. Working with our customers to ensure they receive World Class Service from BrewDog. Always. You'll be big in the analytical game, play about with important data and manage various sales reporting tools. Liaising daily with colleagues in our Supply Chain and Production Planning teams, as well as key contacts at our On-Trade customers Head Offices to build strong relationships with all key stakeholders - both internal and external.
The outcome of your efforts? Growth, profit and driving the craft beer revolution in the UK!
- Managing the ongoing On Trade demand planning forecast
- Use customer sales and forecasting reporting tools to track historic sales and project upcoming demand of all BrewDog beers.
- Liaise with cross functional crew in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance, Supply Chain and Production Planning daily to ensure availability of all products.
- Build relationships and meet regularly with Supply Chain contacts at our On-Trade customers premises, ensuring that BrewDog is a world class supplier.
- Supporting your On-Trade team on creating kick ass marketing plans to engage consumers and customers across the UK
- Challenge the norm and fight to change the beer industry, forever.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our UK Sales team is fundamental for the growth of our business. You'll be joining a bunch of incredibly talented & passionate team that genuinely care about this business and our beer. Most have pretty good banter too.
More specifically, you'll be a part of the National On-Trade & Route to Market team. A team that deeply care about what they do, BrewDog & what people drink!
You'll report into Nick, our On-Trade Controller. Someone with a wealth of experience in leading beer brands to market & who absolutely loves the on-trade channel. He'll give you freedom to do your role effectively but will keep you on your toes too.
- Minimum one years-experience working with National On-Trade accounts in a National Account Executive, Trading or Supply Chain function.
- Experience of using On-Trade customer sales and forecasting tools.
- Solid understanding of the UK On-Trade market and beer category market
- Customer service, relationships and delivering results must be what you pride yourself on
- A 'can do' attitude. Being uncompromising. Tenacious and willing to take risks
- You'll need to get about fairly easily, so a driving license is required