Our client is an Internationally renowned drinks company supplying a fantastic range of premium and prestige spirits brands to both the off-trade and on-trade in the UK. A key focus of this global business is the continued development of its prestige and luxury brand experiences. In order to facilitate further growth in we require a Prestige Account Executive to drive sales, consumer engagement and activation of these exclusive brands in high end On Trade accounts in London.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong exposure to working with high end drinks brands, ideally in a Sales, Ambassadorial or Activation capacity. You will demonstrate a good understanding of prestige brand sales together with a passion and network in this arena. In addition you will have good commercial exposure, negotiation skills and strong customer development skills.
Your personal skills will include tenacity, energy and entrepreneurialism together with a broad commercial understanding of mixology and sales practices. Educated to degree level, you will have high level of drive for success and a true ‘spark’ to achieve exceptional results.
This client offers fantastic benefits including car, pension and excellent bonus opportunities, in addition excellent training and development are offered.
Key Criteria points:
- Strong exposure to working with Spirits brands and/or premium drinks brands in a brand owner or wholesaler environment
- A background working with premium drinks brands and/or a strong network in high end icon accounts in London
- Good knowledge of the on-trade sector
- Ability to engage with customers together with real passion for the premium spirits market
- Demonstrable evidence of strong negotiation, commercial, organisational and planning skills
- Educated to degree level, WSET Spirits qualification is desirable
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants particularly if applicants do not meet the key criteria points for this role.