Job Description :
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do in Commercial and working in our Commercial team's means you'll be immersed in our sales processes. Being part of the Commercial team means working directly with customers, and it's a team where your efforts directly impact our business performance.
You'll spend time building relationships with Diageo partners and working with customers to maximise sales. You'll be responsible for ensuring some of the most iconic brands in the world, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Guinness and Baileys are successfully promoted, readily available and well presented to anyone who wants to buy them. It's challenging, it's diverse and it's exciting.
Over the programme, you'll have an opportunity to excel in exciting areas across our different Commercial departments - experiencing everything from Field Sales, Account Management, Customer Marketing, Innovation and Reserve. You'll be exposed to the real business world, selling and discovering all you need to know about our brands, our competitors, the market and customers.
- Obtained or expecting to obtain a minimum Bachelor 2.1 academic degree or equivalent in any subject.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Mobile and prepared to relocate geographically during the programme
- Graduating in 2019 or within the last 3 years
- Demonstrates a high level of curiosity
- Full and clean valid driver's license
CHARACTER IS EVERYTHING
Worker Type :
St James Gate
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :