About the role
In this role you will be accountable for creating value through driving revenue and developing relationships with on trade customers in the central region of Spain. You will create the legacy of Bacardi and drive key decisions that will significantly affect Bacardi's presence in the on trade in Spain.
- You will be responsible to deliver key targets as determined by the Country sales plan.
- You will develop, and maintain, effective relationships with customers and Key influencers and influence the positioning of Bacardi brands in the On Trade.
- You will be accountable for the implementation of the Commercial plan that delivers against customer programs agreed in the Country Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) specific to the On Trade customers.
- You will drive use of Picture of Success and approach to activate our brands to influence consumers at the point of purchase.
- You will identify opportunities and guide the development and execution of strategies to maximize Bacardi's performance at On Trade customers in your region, achieving value creation.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Deliver results & excellence in execution
- Deliver on predefined key revenue targets.
- Deliver on Pictures of Success targets.
- Increase distribution of our brands at the outlets.
- Input into the shaping of the channel & portfolio strategy of the On Trade.
- Build effective long-term relationships with your Customers & Key influencers.
- Acquiring of suitable outlets with (high) potential for the brand.
- Increase visibility through the use of POS materials.
- Ensuring the quality of our drinks.
- Plan and coordinate promotions in On Trade outlets.
- Relentlessly drive a pay for performance based approach with Customers.
- Good communication to all stakeholders within Bacardi Spain.
Develop talent and capability
- Implement standardized Commercial best practices.
Measures of success
- Performance: Achieve financial targets, Achieve Pictures of Success targets for Customers in Spain.
- Value share: Drive Value share growth of Bacardi brands.
- Commercial scorecard: Achieve goals defined in Commercial Scorecard and Country Capability Action Plan.
- Customer: Achieve target customer satisfaction measures.
- Employee engagement: Drive sustained improvement in engagement and enablement.
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Bachelor degree.
- Demonstrable track record of performance in Commercial, First hand field sales experience preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Full-time availability.
- Demonstrable affinity with On Trade, Events and / or Promotions.
- Discipline, structures and a good ability to organize your work independently and effective.
- If necessary, you are available and willing to work in the evenings and weekends.
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in the Spirits Industry and/or Beverages is a distinct advantage
- Language Skills: Fluent English; Fluent English (Oral & Written)
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.