Job Description :
Role Purpose: Delivers commercial and financial insights to help drive business performance.
- Key finance business support for 4/5 DBC sales regions - supporting sales director to deliver financial and commercial AOP goals.
- Partner with NRM team and field to understand price promotion performance drivers and apply insights to drive value
- Partner with sales directors to create SMART incentive targets to ensure incentives are stretching and aligned with DBC strategic goals
- Analyze profitability and trends of DBC portfolio in order to manage our mix to deliver NSV/GP targets
- Understand volume trends in order to provide objective viewpoint on volume projections for S&OP and innovation builds
- Develop and drive standard processes, tools and reporting to enable distributor performance management
- Ad-hoc decision support projects to inform business decision making
Complexity is high as analytical insights are required across geographies, products, accounts. Role requires deep understanding of financial and commercial data sources, and solid understanding of the beer industry. Role will interact with multiple stakeholders across functions including 3rd parties.
- College degree; MBA preferred
- Commercial analytics, decision support or business strategy experience - preferably in CPG or beverage industry
- Good understanding of retailer and distributor dynamics in beer/spirits industry
- Proven success building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and being able to successfully influence and negotiate in complex situations
- Good communication skills - ability to articulate points of view across levels and functions
- Comfortable with constructive challenge and build process with senior leadership
- Resourceful and proactive and takes initiative
- Enjoys making sense of grey areas
- High standards of accuracy
- Reports to Commercial Finance Director
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :