Job Description :
Closing date: 24th February 2019
Learning Transformation Project Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Who are we?
Our Global Learning and Capability team lead the development of learning solutions across Diageo that improves capability and drives performance for the business. We are currently transforming the Diageo way of Learning through a holistic programme comprised of workstreams on Organisation, Vendors, Academies, Technology, Measurement and Evaluation and Learner Experience. We have an opportunity for a Learning and Transformation Project Manager to join this team. This role will be focused on ensuring key deliverables are deployed to timescale, cost and quality, and risks are mitigated
As a Learning Transformation Project Manager you will...
Play a leadership role in delivering business change outcomes. It requires the need to set priorities for the project team in order ensure we are working collaboratively and efficiently to ensure brilliant execution. This is a great position to engage key stakeholders both internally and externally with whom these business partnering relationships are essential for success!
Here's a few things we'd love someone to come on board to do:
- Plans, Organises & Communicates: Plans the current and future project phases, identifies potential issues in advance, escalating before issues develop. Ensures the team understand what to do in the next phase and is ready for it in advance.
- Owns end to end project delivery: Leads the team to deliver against the plan and timelines. Creates integration across team members, ensuring there is a clear and measured path for delivery.
- Accountable for a programme with rigorous governance: Establishes at the outset clear & robust governance models and uses that governance to drive decisions & outcomes.
- Delivers business outcomes: Ensures everyone is engaged behind the same outcome. Everyone understand the agenda and is clear on what they need to do to deliver against it.
- Manages Change: Builds credibility with stakeholders by: Presenting facts in a clear way with recommendations and proposal. Follows through, has high standards and expectations for themselves and for others.
What are we looking for?
- Project management skills with experience of driving change initiatives as a member of a team.
- Ability to compile and analyse data to drive insights (Excel skills preferable).
- Able to build strong relationships across all levels of the organisation, with good stakeholder management, alignment and influencing skills.
- Experience of delivering projects within HR.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Project management and methodology experience.
- Program governance skills.
Worker Type :
Park Royal 7HQ
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :