BREWDOG HAVE ONE MISSION. TO MAKE PEOPLE AS PASSIONATE ABOUT GREAT CRAFT BEER AS WE ARE!
Our US Sales Team have one mission. To be the No.1 beer company in America!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Since we first brewed beer at our brand spanking new brewery in Columbus Ohio, we've been utterly relentless in our pursuit of getting the freshest beer into the hands of the people across the US of A.
That's where you, yes you, the new Territory Manager for Up State New York will come in. We want you to spearhead the growth of our beer, brand & relationships in this wonderful place. You'll be responsible for working with our distributors to get our beer to the people. It's really that simple. You will make BrewDog become a force in Up State New York. Yes really. You!
- Overseeing and directing BrewDog's relationships with distributors - maintaining relations at all levels
- Site and market visits are a must, to ensure we make everyone as passionate about great craft beer as we are!
- Bring the numbers to life with critical sales reporting & analysis for the rest of the BrewDog Crew - on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis, depending on goals & objectives.
- Monthly "live" meetings expected with key distributor personnel.
- Identifying, planning & attending key local events & local opportunities in conjunction with your team & the distributor to push the BrewDog brand and educate people about great craft beer!
- Be the face of the BrewDog sales team in Up State New York.
- Hold monthly meetings, gain distribution of products, and continue to drive the sales of existing products using your innate ninja like sales skills & honed techniques to be top dawg!
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
Our US Sales team is fundamental for the growth of our business. You'll be joining a bunch of incredibly talented & passionate team that genuinely care about this business and our beer. Most have pretty good banter too.
Your manager, James is on a mission to get amazing beer into people's hands. Guiding the US Sales team while inspiring each of them to take ownership of their individual role, he's got bags of passion and drive. We're in safe hands with him at the helm.
- 2-5 years' regional sales experience in a similar role, with the majority of the experience in the beer industry.
- Evidence of network of key industry leaders, decision-makers, and opinion leaders within the region.
- Must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunity from VIP software, IRI, Nielsen or other company provided sales software. This usage is part of the weekly management routine.
- Proven track record of working independently and delivering results; is self-motivated, and able to manage time and workload to optimise effectiveness
- You will be uncompromising, ambitious, relentless, willing to take risks and learn, and you'll love to blow sh*t up!
- Ideally be based in or around Syracuse, Buffalo or Albany