Job Description :
Diageo - recently been named Britain's Most Admired Company by Management Today - operates in 180 countries and with revenues of over £12B, we are the leading premium alcohol company in every region of the world, and a key Beer player through Guinness. But we are also a young company born from an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. Wherever you join us, you'll find people, brands and projects that are the perfect blend of local and global.
We are a business driven by strong purpose and values. Our purpose is to 'Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere', and we work to values that drive the highest standards of business ethics and behavior: we are a champion of responsible drinking in society, educating through our DrinkIQ programme; we are globally recognized for our commitment to diversity and gender equality (4th in the global Thomas Reuters D&I index); and driving sustainability within our society is at the heart of our business.
Diageo is a top FTSE company with institutional investors representing over 95% of the shareholder base. The role of the Investor Relations Director is to ensure that these investors and other financial stakeholders have a transparent and coherent understanding of the Diageo business including its historical performance and future strategy to enable them to make investment decisions.
You will be responsible for connecting with investors and being an ambassador for the company. You will need to understand buy-side interaction with sell-side analysts, their needs and answer their questions about Diageo's past & projected performance. You will use experience as a highly skilled professional accountant to ensure the group results are presented in the best way possible. This will include challenging markets and regions to understand their results and the key drivers behind those results.
- To be the first point of contact for all investors, shareholders and analysts
- To accurately and effectively communicate Diageo strategy and performance to these external stakeholders
- Deliver the preliminary and interim results by working proactively with the business to develop key messaging to create and develop all of the results communications
- Work proactively with DEO, Diageo markets, Legal and auditors to ensure a smooth results process, including full comprehension and accuracy of the results
- Upon announcement, liaise with sell-side analysts to ensure they have correctly interpreted the results. Develop material for external presentations including webcasts, regional telecons, conferences and ad hoc presentations
- Co-ordinate well-structured and coherent presentation material that provides clear messages for the audience and is consistent with the key messages that Diageo wishes to portray- Provide opportunity for relevant stakeholders to review and provide feedback in a timely manner
- Ensure presenters are well briefed on the presentation, audience and likely questions and are well versed in our key messages
Worker Type :
Park Royal 7HQ
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :