As Nordic Brand Manger you understand the importance of modern brand marketing, delivering business results, setting clear KPI: s, following up on results and have a high level of personal responsibility. You have the ability to multitask, coordinate, and prioritize correctly. You possess strong communication skills to work cross-functionally across the region and you thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to priorities-and reprioritize-come to its full use.
We believe you are an extrovert person with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels. You are a team player with a positive mind-set and the ability to proactively drive your brands agenda in other Nordic markets. In this role you will be responsible for the 3rd party Beam portfolio with brand such as Jim Beam, Makers Mark, Laphroaig, Bowmore, Auchentoshan, Sipsmith and Sourz.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Drive the Nordic brand strategy for the Beam brands including brand position, target consumer, key message and media
- Create local brand plans including key activations and focus areas
- Responsible for implementing local activations including media planning, development of local communication in line with guidelines
- Management of A&P budget and spend
- Reporting on brand performance, activations and ROI
- Manage the product portfolio including NPD:s
- Work with pricing strategy and guidelines
- Represent Beam in local marketing meetings and manage meetings with external stakeholder
- Managing contact with 3rd party brand teams
- Manager responsible for two Brand Ambassador (including their daily tasks, KPI:s and performance evaluation)
The successful applicant will have a business mind-set and commercial acumen. Strong communication skills and a continuous improvement mind-set are considered essential qualities.
Closing Date for applications - 4 th March 2019.
Download Job Profile