Job Description :
RESERVE ACCOUNT MANAGER, HOTELS AND PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUBS
Diageo Reserve Brands houses the luxury spirits portfolio- a prestigious collection of brands with outstanding liquid credentials, craft and heritage: Johnnie Walker Super Deluxe whiskies (Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Johnnie Walker Gold Reserve), CIROC vodka, Ketel One Vodka, Bulleit Bourbon, Don Julio Tequila, Zacapa Rum and Tanqueray 10 Gin.
Our portfolio has been a significant driver of growth for the Diageo business over the past 5 years. It has doubled in size in the past 3 years, and tripled in the past 5 years. The growth has come from all parts of the brand portfolio, from gin, vodka and whisky, and from both the On and Off trade Channels. The presence of these brands in the influential on trade accounts in the key cities of London, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh has been a driver of this growth, as has the increased distribution and marketing spend designed to appeal to the GB consumer who increasingly wants to choose a premium spirit when socialising out with friends and at home.
The Reserve Account Manager is responsible for identifying and targeting the right outlets, where our brands can thrive, and target the right occasions depending on the type of outlets. They will create & execute compelling customer plans that drive valuable partnerships and market share growth, while establishing and building strong relationships both internally and externally.
If you have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the on-trade in a management or account management role
- Strong Commercial acumen with experience of leading strategic planning with customers and P&L accountability.
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Have your finger on the pulse of what is happening on the ground: have brilliant relationships with key influencers in the industry.
- Outstanding skills in fostering commitment through advance negotiation skills, resolving conflict and creating collaborative relationships.
- In depth understanding of distributors, key customers and competitors: their businesses and their shoppers/drinkers
Worker Type :
Park Royal 7HQ
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :