Job Description :
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
From Johnnie Walker to Smirnoff, Diageo is searching for leaders from different backgrounds who have a voracious appetite for manufacturing culture and supply chain practices. Our leaders not only keep up but drive the pace at which we deliver initiatives. Whether it is engaging and influencing senior stakeholders or finding fast, creative solutions to issues, we are looking for someone to approach these brilliantly.
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment. By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.
The Diageo Digital Supply Chain Transformation Programme aims to "Transform Diageo Supply Chain by Embracing Digital Revolution"
Key Focus areas:
Drive out costs to invest in growth
- Automation of core processes
- Analytics driving better real-time and strategic decision making and actionable insights
Build and then constantly extend our advantage in route to consumer by becoming an e-commerce driven supply chain
- Products shipped direct to consumer
- End to end customer to vendor connectivity
- Traceability and end to end visibility through the supply chain
Innovate at scale
Fast efficient product development
This role is to drive progress in Physical technology against the three focus areas
The purpose of the role is to shape and manage programme for Physical Technology:
- Shape the thinking and plans for Physical Transformation aligned to the Digital Supply Chain Transformation Strategy
- Identify and Deliver specific Physical Technology Pilots to prove viability and benefit of concepts being considered
- Creation of business cases for global roll-out of Physical Technology
- Drive global roll-outs of Physical Technology Solutions
- Physical Programme management, communication, stakeholder engagement
- Identify, pilot and globally implement Physical Digital Solutions to deliver expected productivity benefits
- Co-ordinate globally to avoid duplication of effort in Physical Digital Supply Chain Development
Support development of the Capability Strategy to optimise the Physical Digital Supply Chain
The Ideal Candidate
- Engineering, Operations or Supply Chain Management education
- Experience in engineering, supply chain or operations management
- Managing cross-functional and cross-organisational relationships and stakeholders to deliver change within supply chains
- Demonstrated capability in driving continuous improvement within end-to-end supply chains
- Experience and understanding of identifying and implementing new physical technology
- Well organized and structured
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including part-time, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don't let anything stop you from applying.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Amsterdam, Park Royal 7HQ, Santa Vittoria, St James Gate
Job Posting Start Date :