About the role
This position is responsible for team(s) of Traditional Trade Sales Executives wholesalers in assigned area(s) aiming on sales, distribution, AR and inventory targets. Area can be one or more of the following based on qualification and candidate's preference.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Supervise, manage and coach team(s) of Traditional Trade Sales Executive
- Build and manage strong relationship/ partnership with wholesalers and sub-wholesalers in responsible areas
- Achieve sales, depletion, inventory targets
- Understand and analyze P&L for better sales performance. Secure targeted revenues and margins
- Recommend promotion and business development plan
- Organize trade and marketing campaign
- Manage AR, collection to be on time with company guideline
Measures of success
- Sales In target
- Sales Out target
- AR target
- Inventory target
- Distribution target
Critical experiences for success
Your ability to operate and orchestrate seamlessly within the matrix will be critical for your success in this role and of the function.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales function, managing wholesalers, sub-wholesalers, distributors. Experiences in FMCG, Consumer products, alcohol and beverages business will be a plus. Experience in Modern Off-trade will be a plus.
- Strong sales skills
- Successful experiences in coaching/ managing team
- Able to work in flexible time and have own transportation
- Understanding of night life environment
- Flexible, good communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Can communicate (read/ write/ conversation) well in English - business level
- Computer literacy
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.