About the role
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will deliver activations that create value and financial impact for our brands. Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time will be key, as will be your comfort in working seamlessly within the matrix.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Work with sales teams to uncover opportunities and drive excellent execution across the brand activations based on plans
- Understand trade marketing activations in term of channel strategies, merchandising, planogram, promotion and pricing guideline. Support sales team in developing trade marketing annual plan which aligns with brand strategy in order to achieve sales target.
- Be channel strategic and ensure all channels have the adequate tools to win at the point of purchase
- Leadership of the trade Marketing team specific for each channel is key to ensuring the sales team has what they need to win in the market place.
- Work closely with Customer Marketing and Sales team to ensure the business deliverables are met - depletion, activation, budget management, ROI
- Manage Advertising & Promotion budget effectively to drive business results
- Understand data analysis and forecasting methods . Interpret data and drive value adding insights.
- Interpret data and drive value adding insights.
- Track and monitor activations implementation (was it done and when) across the trade as well as tracking effectiveness (how did they do) of these activations.
- Manage agencies for any locally required support material in line with the agreed brand plans
Measures of success
- Depletion target
- No. of activation target
- A&P phasing accuracy and management
- Activation effectiveness
Critical experiences for success
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Trade Marketing/ Sales function. Experiences in FMCG, Consumer products, alcohol and beverages business will be a plus.
- Successful experiences in coaching/ managing team
- Proven success working with sales teams & customers (sales manager experience a plus)
- Strategic thinking and detail-oriented . Flexible, good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong presentation, project management, problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Can communicate (read/ write/ conversation) well in English - business level
- Computer literacy
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.