About the role
This role offers an exciting opportunity within the rapidly accelerating Bacardi Martini Ltd ecommerce business. As the junior ecommerce manager, you will be working to accelerate the UK ecommerce businesses through working closely with the pureplay customers (Amazon and specialists) and building ecommerce capability in market.
In this role, you will look to improve customer performance through leading online content management, supply chain operations and day to day commercial operations - and share your learnings with the global ecommerce organization. You will also be accelerating ecommerce capability in the market, supporting ecommerce workshops and acting as an in-market ecommerce expert. You will work closely across different levels of the organization, including the Brand teams, Customer Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain interactions.
This will include developing and maintaining best practice for eCommerce, leading both discovery and implementation of new processes in the eCommerce space , ongoing engagement with the broader ecommerce retailer teams to understand business challenges and needs to better shape ongoing delivery. It could also include business development e.g. discovery and focus on delivering new eCommerce revenue streams via new customers, new category entry or new business models (DTC, Marketplace etc.).
Given the nature of Pureplay retailers, the role will require dynamic thinking and quick action to maximise and monitor both long- and short-term opportunities. You will also support the annual customer terms negotiations and JBP planning and track progress throughout the year.
This is role offers a unique opportunity to broaden commercial sales experience within the constantly evolving digital environment and requires a passionate individual with a winning mind-set. This channel is pivotal to winning where the shoppers are, and to accelerating Bacardi's sales growth.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the creation and implementation of Amazon growth strategies to attain sales revenue targets and achieve company goals
- Support the negotiation of annual terms and JBP planning (working closely with the Pureplay team)
- Lead pureplay supply operations (working closely with the Pureplay team and local supply operations)
- Support as we execute activity as BBFB
- Provide support and co-lead growth strategies for specialist pureplayers
- Lead the execution of perfect product pages and online content
- Provide ongoing ecommerce performance analysis and provide winning business recommendations
- Build the overall eCommerce capability in collaboration with local capability team, through a mixture of training, coaching, best practice and knowledge sharing
Measures of success
Critical experiences for success
Work Experience and Functional Competencies required:
- 1-2 years commercial experience
- Passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen
- Demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and strategic thinking
- Self-starter and ability to think outside the box
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels & good team player
- High level of intellect with a "roll-up-your-sleeves" mentality
- Proficient in Internet navigation, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Planning and Organising
- Communications skills
- Highly Commercial
- Strategic thinker
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.