Job Description :
To coordinate and facilitate a continuous replenishment of finished case goods from Diageo production facilities overseas . Identify and report risks and opportunities to the overall supply of finished case goods in U.S. from these locations. Support development of case volume and inventory projections that are used to make operational and financial decisions. Strengthen and sustain continuous communication and relationships with key stakeholders in the supply chain.
- This role must understand why and when to challenge the validity of volume and/or inventory forecasts based on thorough historical and/or statistical analysis. Although the final decision may not be made by this role, their analysis will often be the key factor for making the recommended decision.
- This role generates final replenishment supply plans every week/month across Diageo sites. These supply plans are used by stakeholders in many functional areas in making decisions regarding strategic sourcing, procurement, distribution network design, plant operations, operations finance, and inventory asset valuations.
- Generate supply plans that support and maintain inventory strategy. Responsibility for forecasting and planning inventory with an average value of $40m - $100 m depending on category. Trading Profit contribution towards period ending targets. Responsibility for minimizing obsolescence costs for product and materials.
- This person must have a proven track record of strong leadership capabilities i.e. demonstrated ability to lead projects and overall management of business (vertically and horizontally).
- Individual must have strong end to end supply chain knowledge (manufacturing, logistics, customer operations, project management).
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :