Job Description :
Working alongside a highly experienced team, you will be helping to shape the future of some of the world's most recognizable brands with exposure to the most senior management.
Diageo operates in 180 countries and we are the leading premium alcohol company in every region of the world, and a key Spirits and Beer player. But we are also a young company born from an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. Wherever you join us, you'll find people, brands and projects that are the perfect blend of local and global.
We are driven by strong purpose and values: we are a champion of responsible drinking in society, educating through our DrinkIQ programme; we are globally recognized for our commitment to diversity and gender equality (4th in the global Thomas Reuters D&I index); and driving sustainability within our society is at the heart of our business.
Getting the best value we can from our promotions and trade spend - what is known as net revenue management (NRM) - is common sense. But achieving a step-change improvement in NRM has meant transforming our processes, systems, data and our people's capabilities.
NRM is a key element of our productivity programme, which is focused on every day efficiency and driving out cost across our business.
We are just at the beginning of our Net Revenue Management journey and are continuing to embed this culture across our business.
Reporting into the Regional Net Revenue Management Director, you will be responsible to ensure the commercial sales business has all the insight, growth drivers and tools they need to deliver fantastic performance. This role is accountable for coordinating the trade terms agenda for all categories and all US markets, including driving improvement in capability levels, and leading recommendations on how to improve our investment and transform our P&L through the various levers. This role will also provide thought leadership & drive decision making to increase overall revenue, working in partnership with commercial planning, sales and finance to achieve the in-year Annual Operating Plan and build a longer term more sustainable business.
Top functional capabilities for this role:
- Commercial Sales experience, ideally in Consumer Products or Beverage ideally including time spent in planning, sales or trade terms
- Background in Commercial Sales is required
- Pricing and Promotion strategies
- Promotion effectiveness and analysis
- Financial scenario modeling/price/mix delivery
- Trade Spend Optimization
- Retailer Profitability analysis
- Strong Distributor Management experience
- Consumer Product or Beverage experience highly desirable
- Category Development knowledge
- Outstanding analytical ability & commercial acumen
- This role is very strategic with a large financial component of revenue management but still a Sales Function not a Finance Function.
- Tenacity & leadership to drive the NRM agenda and annual plan
- 100% Self-starter who is able to set out a clear action plan to drive evaluation and recommendation
Our business is still in the hands of people with vision and formidable determination. And while or people make our iconic brands ever stronger around the world, we help them get stronger and go further than they thought possible. We help them define their careers with major, global responsibility.
Worker Type :
New York 530 5th Ave
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :