About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Order Taking Specialist EUR
Order Taking department is the first point of contact related with matters of Logistics Export in different flows. In this position you will validate a huge amount of orders demanded by customers from our Europe, Mexico or North America flow. To ensure the route, Incoterms, set-ups and everything related to deliver the beer on time and place are the goals of the role. In the meantime you will be challenge to make timely and ad-hoc changes needed by different departments since the Logistic Chains starts with you and your actions will impact the rest of the teams. In this position you can develop your analytical skills, multitasking, soft skills use of SAP and Excel are a must, besides outlook. Our SLA is to send the demand to the production plants in time.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Process all incoming orders from customer received by EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), Order portal (web shop) and email.
- Verify completeness and correctness of order: quantity, lead time, availability of product, credit limit check and delivery dates and verify if specific logistic rules.
- Capture all changes coming from customers or internal departments and process them accurately in all relevant systems
- Interact with Inventory deployment, transport planning, master data and finance teams
- Perform team routines and check points
- Keep the Process Documentation up to date
- Support to structural improvements (PDCA & Risk Management follow-up) & projects
- Perform other duties as requested by the Team Leader
About the candidate:
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Logistics understanding, especially in regards to sense of urgency and prioritization
- Interpersonal skills / Assertiveness & Communication
- General business sense
- Flexibility and resilience
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Logistics Experience in an ideally FMCG Company for at least 1 year
- Experience in Supply chain overall and in Logistics Transport or Warehousing
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in English (Spanish/Portuguese depending on the Team)
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Graduate degree
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point) / SAP / System minded
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.