About the role
As the Non Alcoholic Business Development Manager, you will be creating the legacy of Bacardi by driving key decisions that will significantly impact the strategic growth & vision of the company in the non alcoholic industry. Your role will be to develop non alcoholic business channels in AMEA, with the Middle East & African markets & non alcoholic Martini being the primary focus. You would lead by being the knowledge hub of the non alcoholic markets dynamics, proactively lead & manage existing & new distributor relations and react to growth opportunities in your market. In essence:
- You will be accountable for building Martini 0.0 by leading and motivating new 3rd Party Distributors, and optimizing best execution of local marketing mix in line with the brands' strategies, with our commercial and marketing teams handling current distributors
- You will have hands-on approach in your direct markets ( Gulf dry countries ) and support on commercial activity with distributors.
- You will also support with relevant marketing and sales analysis inputs to drive the regional agenda
- You will provide feedback on the market growth and potential
The role is based in Dubai, however, a large percentage of your time will be interacting with the teams as well as key new Customers across Gulf. As a result, you can expect to be travelling 50% of your time to stay connected to all stakeholders.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Build strong development plans for Martini 0.0 in selected markets
- Set up advantaged RTM, with distributors and wholesalers network to deliver key Commercial targets
- Deliver brand plans in new distributors markets , covering all regulatory, financials , pricing , commercial and marketing KPIs.
- Support and coordinate launch plans production with our commercial and customer marketing teams in current distributors' markets
- Shape the channel strategy in selected markets to maximize long term value to the company
Deliver Results and Excellence in Execution
- Building strong, mutually beneficial relationships with distributors.
- Deliver key financial targets (NSV, Gross Margin, Profitability, Value Share) versus budget
- Influence and input to the Hub IAP to ensure that Martini 0.0 IAP KPIs are accurately covered in key launch markets, and market plans meet Customer needs
- Best execution of Brand Plans with distributors and local trade.
- Fix optimum price point
- Monitor supply chain to ensure smooth market supply
- Ensuring optimum distribution and visibility of our brands
- Control and manage contracts for distribution agreements
- Planning and co-ordinate training & education programs for the distributor network
- Monitoring and reporting competition in the market
- Ensuring that your distributors have resources needed to deliver desired results, and that staff is properly trained on our brands strategy and products story .
- Ensuring all distributors have understanding of the company policies and culture
Measures of success
Make Martini 0.0 a great success story in AMEA
Quick Adaptibility to the role and Market
Delivery of volume, NSV , and profitable growth as per project objectives
Efficient win win partnership management with distributor
Supportive cooperation and drive of all stakeholders
Proper brand plans execution as per KPIs
Increase Brand Visibility and share of Voice
Ability to learn and adapt quick in new developing categrory
Ability to work in Matrix and facilitate value
Critical experiences for success
- To be successful in this role you will need to :
- Have entrepreneur mindset
- Have strong focus on result and execution
- Have strong analytical capability to work with figures
- Have the ability to develop mutual beneficial relationships with internal (matrix) and external partners (distributors & customers)
- Be organized, self-motivated and confident
- Be inspiring, positive, patient, assertive
- Great personality and attitude with excellent social skills
Educational /Working Requirements
- Master in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of sales & marketing experience in FMCG, preferably with non alcoholic beverages
- Distribution expertise in dry Gulf countries
- Knowledge of Saudi Arabia market is key
- Strong distributors management skills
- Good financial acumen and exposure to managing sales and P&Ls
- Experience in managing a market end to end
- Experience in driving new commercial projects and brands launch
We have a clearly defined Leadership Excellence framework, and you will be expected, to be a role model of all 6 elements: Focus Externally to Win / Drive Execution & Results / Lead Strategically & Know your Business / Make the Matrix Work / Lead by Example / Develop and Inspire Talent
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.