About the role
As a Primos Business Partner you will work with a high degree of autonomy and empowerment. The role covers all aspects of HR from sourcing talent through compensation and benefits, Primo engagement, succession planning and development, Primo relations, values and culture, systems and processes, local labor law implications and processes (e.g. works council), organizational review and design, communications, performance management and benefits
The role is the key interface with the Managers in the Country and teams and lead / support in areas such as:
- Partnering with management to develop and deploy HR programs covering the key global HR pillars, namely:
- Maximize our culture to deliver the strategy
- Primos with the right capabilities
- Strong pipeline of globally reflective talent
- Leaders capable of driving the next best 10 years
- Acting as a first point of contact to the leadership teams for all Primos related matters.
- Supporting Primos in all aspects of human resources to ensure a strong sense of family and care.
- Ensuring high quality application of HR services, policies and programs.
- Contribute to strategy development through the provision of HR solutions that demonstrate added value
Scope: Strong focus on commercial teams and support to HRBPs of further local teams such as GTR, Global Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing
Covering approx. 60 Primos in backoffice and 100 in field sales
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Be the HRBP for the local teams
- Provide coaching and counseling in HR matters
- Provide HR support for Primo relations issues e.g. performance & time management/absences
- Provide excellent support to Line Management of Commercial teams during the recruitment and "Becoming Bacardi" process
- Deliver LEs and SC reporting as needed by business to enable sound decisions within local P&L
- Deliver organizational communications
- Work and liaise with Works Council and Works Council representatives
- Work and liaise with HR DACH team to maximize efficiencies
Primos Practices and Systems
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures in terms of conduct, travel, compensation & benefits, internal & external recruitment, onboarding, development etc.
- Revisit and align policies on business and legal needs
- Manage and resolve complex primo relations issues.
- Maintain HR systems (primarily Workday & Atoss), ensure data is kept up to date and correct and provide relevant analysis and reports as required.
Talent Development and Acquisition
- Lead recruitment process for Commercial teams
- Recruit and integrate external talents with "Premium onboarding"
- Support line managers in creation and implementation of development plans for identified population
- Help build succession pipeline for critical roles
- Coach and educate managers on the talent development (e.g. "Primo Profile") and development products available, hence
- Delivering workshops/training to strengthen our Primos and their development, drive passion even further and guide on Primos career plans
- Assist HR expert on Primo benefit & pension plans
- Monitor Primo engagement level, support implementation of action plans to drive engagement.
- Ensure timely and effective reporting and communication of progress as required
The HRBP will also have the opportunities to be involved in a number of key local or regional / global initiatives and projects across the key HR pillars.
Measures of success
Measures cover items such as:
- Performance: Achieve objectives in line with Cluster Business and HR annual objectives and priorities
- Talent Development: Ensure critical roles and all talent have (i) a robust and effective development plan aligned with a clear career path; and (ii) a succession plan with a realistic time frame.
- Talent Acquisition: Ensure effective and efficient recruitment process and line manager support
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have / be:
- 2+ Years of Human Resource Experience required
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in building Primo relations and coaching / counseling
- Demonstrated ability to listen, instruct, and consult with others
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits legislations, principles, policies and practices.
- Ability to handle a fast paced rapidly changing environment
- Must be able to multi-task and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Employment Law & Data Privacy Legislations
- Ability to work within a highly confidential environment.
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in the Spirits and/or FMCG industry is a distinct advantage
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.