About the role
As Trade Marketing Execution Off-Trade and C&C you will be part of the Customer Marketing team in Portugal and will be responsible to assure the excellence in Off-Trade and C&C execution of the activities in the local Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) and IPD plan.
You will have a strong footprint in the field and work closely with Off-Trade and C&C team covering full country to ensure consistency and effectiveness in all implementations and activations, according with local market needs and fully aligned with Brand/CPA Managers. The nature of the role will mean that part of your time will be spent in the field with high focus on potentiating and improving the visibility of our brands in the stores, bring inshights and see competitors' activities.
This role is based in Lisbon office, however a large percentage of your time will be interacting with the local market teams as well as key Customers.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will have a full year planification, split by quarter based on brands key objectives and activities, being responsible to add projects and keep all timelines and KPI's updated, including the ROI of the projects (increase in brand sell-out with visibility or activation, etc), feeding the IAP Tracker;
- Deep knowledge of the brands BVI's (Brand Visual Identity) and POSM, Integrated Plans, best practices and assets available according with each activity, assuring updates with the BM/CPA;
- You will be the point of contact between the Sales Rep team and the Marketing/Trade Marketing team;
- Responsible for the Off-Trade tailor-made Visibilities and Promotion with hostess in line with IAP and IPD Plan;
- Tailor-made visibilities: you will lead the briefing, development and implementation of a variety of visibility materials adapted to the stores, aligned with BM/CPA, brand toolkits and local social responsibility policies;
- Promotion: responsible by the follow up of the brand activations in store in order to assure the correct implementation and keep track of the results for measure and evaluation
- IPD Plan: assure the development, planning and production of the IPD visibility materials for Summer and Christmas according with Off and C&C needs and align the Christmas promotion (Gifts, hostess & replenishers), assuring measure and evaluation.
- Responsible for keeping bi-weekly meetings of projects status with the Off-Trade Sales Supervisor and C&C
- Field Visits in order to evaluate to know the stores and evaluate potential improvements
- You will influence the development of Off-Trade and C&C Channel Strategies that through the Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) process are converted into winning value propositions that drive value growth.
Measures of success
· IAP & Execution: Timely delivery the IAP execution in Off-Trade and C&C, assuring excellence in the point of sale
· Performance: Assure measure & evaluation to all the activities implemented (ROI)
· Value share: Deliver target value share growth in Off-Trade and C&C
· Strategy: Participate in the development of the channel strategy through insights, learnings and recommendations.
· Customer: Participate in the Customers Joint Business Plan (Off-Trade and C&C)
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
· Experience in Customer/Trade Marketing, with highlight for execution profile.
· Strong knowledge on Off-Trade and C&C channel
· Experience in roles related to understanding customer, channel dynamics, working with Agencies
· Experience in managing multi-projects with focus on delivering on time and with excellence
· Proficiency in English
The following experiences are preferred:
· Marketing experience with strong understanding in Off-Trade
· Experience within one or more companies of FMCG that have an established reputation
· Experience in the Spirits and/or overall beverage Industry is a distinct advantage
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.