About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. That's why we dream big.
Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Data Analytics Consultant
As Data Analytics Consultant, you will be responsible for leading one or several of the top Analytics projects for Europe Zone. Ex: Distribution optimization for new brand launches, algorithmic promo optimization, prediction of hidden customer opportunities or any other Analytics case in the realm of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning).
The Analytics Consultant would be highly visible, working closely with our Management Committee or Channel Directors on their top business problem use cases.
- Interact with key stakeholders (e.g., channel directors, BU heads), to identify the business use cases for Analytics that will drive the most value for the business
- Work to identify who is the best solution provider (e.g., GAC, external vendor, internal team) to address each business problem use case
- Act as business translator, translating the business requirements into the technical specifications; but also translating back the technical solution into a business solution to ensure follow through and implementation
- Led the project end-to-end on a particular business use case, being the project manager and owner
- Work to identify external best practices from academia or external providers
- Work closely with channel directors and BU Presidents on implementing an analytics-based project aligned with their top commercial priorities.
About the candidate:
Who are we looking for?
- Solid business knowledge about consumer packaged goods industry of fast moving consumer goods industry
- Strong analytical background in quantitative methods, statistics and/or probability
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, finance or other quantitative field
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Advanced business knowledge about sales of beer or alcoholic beverages is an asset
- Result oriented - can do mentality.
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Strong in problem analysis/problem solving & process design
- Ability to manage a team of "dotted line reports"
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent English, any additional languages is an advantage