About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Inventory Deployment Senior Specialist BNL
- Ensuring deliveries to customers according to agreed SLAs & , supporting team members with order processing and solving challenging situations
- You are the Key player in ensuring that the USA , Russia and Asia will get Belgium brewed Stella Artois, Hoegaarden and Leffe with the highest quality and freshness.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Follow up on promo orders, manage quota.
- Follow up on fax, mail, EDI and tickets.
- Book slots at customer side in the customer slot booking tool.
- Decide from which location orders will be sourced
- Stock balancing between ABI locations inside Belgium by creating a daily planning
- Align on solutions with breweries in case of high stock levels
- Analyze the need of products produced in Belgian plants according to forecast and approve orders
- Escalate potential out of stocks
About the candidate:
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Analytical skills and attention to detail / Reliability / Punctuality
- Interpersonal skills / Assertiveness & Communication
- Creative mindset
- Acceptance to be flexible in working times
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Supply chain overall and in Logistics Transport or Warehousing
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in English
- French or Dutch is a plus
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Graduate degree
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point) / SAP