About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Payroll Specialist Blue Collars
As a Payroll Specialist Blue collars you are responsible for the day-to-day blue collar payroll activities. Besides the Payroll scope you will be involved in different projects (depending on your own input & interest (process optimisations, training delivery,...)
- Responsible for correct and timely payment of salaries and premiums in cooperation with the external payroll provider.
- Checks error messages, examines unclear issues and requests additional information from the stakeholders (time administrators, first line managers or People business partners, external providers, ...).
- Follow-up on the completion of social security and employer documents.
- Electronic classification of employee files.
- Sanity checks on the accuracy of the master data, controlled by our master data team.
- On site visits Jupille
- Participates in projects.
About the candidate:
- High interest in Excel
- Mathematically/analytical strong
- Time management / accuracy
- Real business partner & collaborator
- Dealing with confidential information
- Strong communication skills on different levels; external partners, blue collar employees, leadership team,...
- Fluent in French, knowledge of English and Dutch
- Knowledge of social legislation is a plus.
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.