Job Description :
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services (DBS), a multi-functional global shared services function established to liberate and equip markets to deliver the Diageo Performance Ambition. Under-pinned by secure and stable operations and putting customers and consumers at the heart of everything we do.
The Business Engagement and Transformation (BE&T) function has two types of organisations. Geographical teams ensure the GDBS services are executed in a co-ordinated manner within the markets. Functional (BE&T) teams engage functionally within the business and are accountable for driving a consistent set of solutions and services across the markets.
The purpose of the role is to own the relationship with key central functions in Diageo and drive consistency in solutions and services that relate to those functions across all the markets. The primary focus of this role will be driving growth for Diageo though the commercial agenda followed by delivering the agenda for Corporate Functions.
- Strategic & business leadership and direction - Develop and maintain GDBS strategy and roadmap in commercial and corporate functions agendas. Ensuring the delivery of the GDBS performance promise through business process optimization and solution and services delivery.
- Execution: Accountable for the delivery of key GDBS projects and agendas that will drive significant growth for the business.
- Amazing Relationships: build deep relationships with and win 'hearts and minds' of functional leadership, being an influential leader in facilitating conversations to drive breakthroughs in business performances and in maximising opportunities.
- Compliance & Controls: Promote and sustain delivery of satisfactory compliance and controls environment through solutions and shared services delivered.
- Talent & Capability: Provide subject matter expertise, coaching and assessment or calibration in developing a strong pipeline of talent, inspire the functional teams to deliver world class performance and champion significant improvements in the capability.
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Language fluency in English is a must
- At least 12 years of progressive responsibilities in IS or an IS focused business area
- Progressive responsibilities managing portfolios
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies
- Strong business partnering skills to build relationships with and influence senior leaders across the organization
- Remote leadership experience in building and driving performance of teams
- Experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes and making recommendations
- Experience of leading organisational change within a matrix managed organization
- Training or knowledge of supported business domain areas is strong advantage
- Working with Agile methodology is an advantage
- Ability to travel 25-75%
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- Possibility to work with different senior stakeholders in various areas across the regions
- Opportunity to drive change and make an impact
- Enjoying company shop and bar
- Easily accessible location
Worker Type :
Park Royal 7HQ
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :