About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transport Planning Senior Specialist UK
Responsible for the planning of all UK domestic transport orders for finished goods, Empty goods, at the best total price and the highest efficiency, taken the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account (internal and external), without jeopardizing CDP Transport.
Responsible for analyzing of the data gathered by the reporter and challenging appropriate parties. Responsible for proactive chasing of loads and making sure loads get delivered on-time and in-full. Responsible for important financial admin activities of the central transport team during the weekend.
Coordinate the finished goods within the UK 1st tier network in an efficient and optimal way (lowest landed cost), in order to guarantee availability for both internal (production lines, co/repacking) and external customers (1st tier customers).
Management of weekend Inventory activities.
Identify & analyze risks for out of stock + find and coordinate solutions to mitigate. Identify & analyze risks for obsoletes + find and coordinate solutions to mitigate
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Weekend role
- Is accountable for overall lowest cost and efficient transport planning for UK.
- Is accountable to coordinate the internal and external transport capacity usage and availability.
- Is accountable for the communication towards the hauliers to confirm transport planning and needs.
- Is accountable to guarantee that call-off/slot booking in the system used within UK is done as agreed within SLA's.
- Is accountable to ensure that the non compliant transport is corrected and confirmed afterwards and communicated to the appropriate team.
- Is accountable that transport exceptions and last minute demands are executed and managed and communicated.
- Is accountable for the evaluation of transport and Suppliers regarding service and costs
- Serve as contact point within the team
- Accountable for the slots templates are correctly set in the system
- Is accountable for assuring the right finished goods are available at the right location in the 1ste tier network at the right moment
- Ownership and Handover of ID tasks for weekend activities
- Actions and follows up on stock age quality testing
- Analyzes stock projection for finished goods at all locations and identifies issues
- Liaises with business SPOCs to alleviate availability issues
- Creates needed stock transfer requisitions and aligns with transport planning and logistics operations on right timings
- Escalates unsolved issues to the right business SPOC
- Reacts on demands and questions and solves issues from the business
- Analyzes stock age for finished goods inventories, identifies risks and liaises with business SPOCs to alleviate the risk
About the candidate:
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Team spirit.
- Acceptance to work within shifts on the weekdays and be very flexible over shifts.
- Acceptance to give support outside working hours if required.
- base weekend hours 0900-1730 with flexibility of the working hours over the weekend upon mutual agreement
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding the team/company culture and goals, and act upon.
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Domestic transport planning for minimum 2 years within a similar environment and size of FMCG company.
- Logistics/supply chain roles (stock management, planning, scheduling)
- Supply chain overall, packaging and logistics knowledge
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in and Good knowledge of English
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Logistics degree, higher educational level or equivalent through experience
- Technical skills: Experience in MS-Excel / SAP experience / System minded / TMS/portal experience is an advantage / Excellent understanding of supply chain operations and logistical processes / Able to understand cost-impact versus customer-impact and able to find the right balance