About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transport Planning Senior Specialist NL
Responsible for the planning of all domestic/international transport orders for finished goods and empty goods and shuttles in/from Belgium, at the
best total price and the highest efficiency, taken the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account (internal and external),
without jeopardizing the overall performance of transport.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Accountable to coordinate the internal and external transport capacity usage and availability.
- Day-to-day planning and order consolidation of all domestic/international transport in order to get the goods delivered on time and at the best
- Alignment with sites within Belgium on transport planning, country-specific customers deliveries and operations in general.
- Manage daily relationships with carriers professionally. Track and follow-up performance on a daily and monthly basis.
- Links the transport needs with the customer order.
- Working in close contact with order taking, inventory deployment and sites logistics to ensure a proper planning.
- Transport exception management (solving of day to day issues) to fulfill internal and external customer requirements and still delivering in time and
- in full.
- Ensuring that the non-compliant transport is corrected and confirmed afterwards and communicated to the appropriate team.
About the candidate:
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Analytical: Show the ability to learn processes quickly, also the more complex ones
- Communication: Show strong communication skills to interact with a broad and diversified audience (carriers, breweries, warehouses)
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience in logistics for at least 1-2 years in a similar FMCG company
- Experience in Supply chain overall and in Logistics Transport or Warehousing
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus
YOUR EDUCATION / TECHNICAL / BEHAVIORAL SKILLS
- Education level: Graduate degree
- Behavioral skills: Team spirit, flexible and stress-resistant. Also ABI culture adherence. Flexible to work over shifts.
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point) / SAP / TMS portal experience is an advantage / System minded