About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
People Digital Transformation Expert
Project management expert design action plans to increase productivity, manage project costs, and keep projects on schedule for completion. This is a management position, and project management expert will often lead entire teams of staff to keep project goals coordinated and get projects completed. Project management expert communicate with clients and ultimately answer to supervisors, though this job requires a great deal of autonomy.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Analyze Project Needs
- The Project management expert must identify the products and personnel required to complete projects.
Manage Project Schedules and Budgets
- Project management expert are responsible for keeping projects on schedule and on budget. People in this position must provide detailed cost analysis and timetable reports in order to facilitate this task.
Determine Project Priority
- It is the responsibility of the Project management expert to determine which projects are most essential to the business and divide resources based on project priority.
Receive Regular Updates
- The project management expert must ask for frequent updates from all staff assigned to various projects and analyze these updates to identify potential problems that may keep projects from being completed on time and within budget.
- Project management expert must create visual and written presentations regarding the status of projects to which they are assigned and present these presentations to supervisors, customers, and project staff team members.
Monitor Project Performance
- A Project management expert must continuously monitor the status of projects and the performance of the team assigned to the project.
Assign Duties to Staff
- As the person in charge of the project, the Project management expert must assign various work duties and tasks to the project staff and ensure that everyone involved with the project is working continuously and efficiently.
Geographical scope: Europe Zone
- Managing portfolio of application projects and change requests
- Resource planning
- Budget responsibility
- Liaison with global and zone IBS counterparts to delivery defined tasks
- Managing the project IT related costs to defined budget
- Close follow up on risks and issues
- Contact person for Business for Delivery of projects and change requests
- Number of Direct Reports: none
- Countries supported: Zone Europe
- Systems supporting: Portfolio of applications projects and change requests across functions
- IT Operations team
- Business Unit IT managers
- Business key users
- Vendors, 3rd parties
- Performance Managers
- Release management team
About the candidate:
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- Project management specialists supervise entire teams of workers, so a background in management is much needed
- Communication skills
- The ability to relay information to clients and project workers is essential for project management specialists
- Problem-solving skills
- Project management specialists must find solutions for every problem that may arise with the project
- Time management
- In addition to people management skills, project management specialists must have the ability to manage their own time and multitask efficiently and effectively
- Project management specialists need to have good economic sense because the finances of the project and needs of the budget fall directly upon them
Language skills required
- Fluent English
- Additional language proficiency in German, Dutch/Flemish,French or Russian is an advantage
IT skills required
- IT background required. Knowledgeable in IT terminology. Experience with business/solution analysis and customization/programming. SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Ambassador of the companies principles and culture
- Strong organization skills; adheres to deadlines;
- Good business sense
- Strong influencer, able to challenge where appropriate
- Highly results focused.
- Highly structured and systematic approach to delivering business solutions
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers
- Ability to build productive working relationships across functional areas
- Demonstrate potential for growth
- Ability to cope with continuous change
- Initiative - We make things happen
- Decisiveness and drive to succeed
- Drive to succeed - Our people make the difference
- Leadership potential and decisiveness - We lead the way
- Customer oriented work standards/approach - Our consumers come first
- Mobility: 20% of time spent travelling
- Understanding of AB InBev's business and how IS contributes to delivery of services
- Relationship management skills
- Knowledge of specific industry IS solutions
- Negotiation skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to troubleshoot problems for others
- Ability to coordinate the development of report documentation.
- Good knowledge of systems (e.g. ERP, ...) and infrastructure components (servers, networks, etc)