About the role
As Brand Manager Junior, you will be part of the Marketing team in Portugal and will support the brand plans development and execution for Martini with high focus in Costumer and also Consumer Marketing.
Together with Martini Brand Manager you will:
- Participate in the IAP process for Martini, assuring alignment with Iberia Cluster and Global Category team in all activities.
- Give inputs to the situation assessment of your brand, contributing to the Cluster "Jobs to be done" each year as part of the IAP process.
- Support Cluster Marketing IAP into a robust Country brand plan, assuring alignment with your local Marketing and Commercial team to deliver maximum impact in-market
- Support on-trade and off-trade operational marketing activities
- Support the execution and delivery of all brand activities ensuring executional excellence that converts vision into local value growth.
- Support on the A&P budget management
- Measure and evaluate the performance of the brand activities to optimize A&P spend.
This role is varied and while based in Lisbon office, a large percentage of your time will be interacting with the local
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Consumer, shopper and customer understanding:
- Support the execution of global brand assets adapted to the country
- Ensures alignment & activation in the country of global brand assets, including digital/content programs
- Ensures that brand assets adhere to global brand guidelines and local social responsibility policies and regulations.
- Owns relationship with Creative / PR / BTL agencies to ensure brand assets are appropriately tailored to support Martini plan
- Support execution of brand campaigns
Category & brand strategy and activity planning
- Support all customer marketing activities for Martini (on-trade and off-trade)
- Follow IAP planning process and in market execution of all consumer-customer marketing activities
- Support growth targets by developing, steering and executing projects, activities and promotions
- Localizing of ATL/BTL activation toolkits and material production incl Point of Sale Material On Trade/Off Trade
- Support the development of Sales concepts and commercial sell in stories
- Design and implement a Measurement and Evaluation IAP on all brand activities implemented in the market
- Ruthless monitoring of A&P budget to continuously optimize ROI, rationalize costs and drive brand
Measures of success
- Performance: Support the achievement of Total Net Sales Value (NSV) and Gross Profit growth targets vs. budget and NSV and GP per case target ahead of plan
- Value share: Deliver target value share growth
- Strategy: Support the development, delivery, and ownership of the Cluster Commercial Strategy
- IAP & Execution: Support the devolopement of the IAP strategy and implementation
- Customer: Participate in the development of the Customers Joint Business Plan
- Talent: Deliver against talent management objectives
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Experienced in Brand Management (Digital, experiential marketing, events)
- Experience in Customer Marketing (e.g. Purchaser/Shopper Marketing and Channel Strategy)
- Experience in roles related to understanding customer and channel dynamics
- Proficiency in English
The following experiences are preferred:
- Sales / Marketing experience with strong understanding of the On-Trade
- Experience in the Spirits and/or overall beverage Industry is a distinct advantage
- Ethical Practice : Advanced
- Insights for Action : Master (MAKE THINGS HAPPENS & WALK THE TALK)
- Strategy and Brand : Advanced
- Commercial Activation : Advanced
- Brand Ideas and Connections : Advanced
- Agency Partnership : Master
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.