About the role
Master Data Management
- Primary and main point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders for any question related to: Customer/ Vendor Master Data and Pricing. From the creation process through the approval matrix flow, definition of documentation required until the reliable estimation of duration for the set up completion.
- Accountable to have all entity Master Data accurate and up to date on time. Respond to all master data related inquiries.
- Responsible to manage Master Data creation- or modification requests through the system, and creation of an open environment that encourages people and colleagues to work together to solve problems and improve pratices and services.
- General assistance and support with Master data related matters. Daily analysis and solving of discrepancies within the KPI-reports and it's processes, as well as ticket administration through a ticket management system
- Administration, communication of Master Data towards internal and external partners and application of processes .
- Expert in MDG & SAP (Super User level)
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Accountable for all Master Data completeness (Customer, Vendor Hierarchy, Pricing), readiness and accuracy in all necesary tools (MDG, ECC) in time.
- Identification of system or process lacks and initiating corrective actions through the Global Help-Desk systems, as well as in direct calls to improve the situation.
- Become an expert in master data belongings and transfer the knowledge to partners and colleagues in case of questions and collection of information required for master data creation, SPOC for global master data team and local colleagues
- Establish and utilize best methods and processes in master data creation with all involved parties and provide visibility on activities and results.
- Ensure cross functional alignment and business ownership at multiple levels
- Analyse SAP/ BI reports while identifying inconsistencies and transform them into service requests through the global ticket management system and monitor and chase for it's resolution
- SPOC for global master data team and local colleagues
- Create documentation materials and provide training
- Identify potential improvements and efficiency based on "best practice"
Measures of success
- Prevent Back shipment delays due to lack of master data
- Prevent corrective credit note creations due to the lack of pricing set ups
- Master Data KPIs : Monthly review
- Supply Chain KPIs : Monthly review
Critical experiences for success
- Experience in a diligent business administration role, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Master Data background, experience in Customer Master Data and Pricing, with strong awareness of significance, accuracy and time deadlines
- Financial awareness, with regards to customer account management, monitoring of postings and general accounting processes.
- Experienced in master data creation systems, preferable SAP, and support & solution ticket management systems
- Ability to act independently upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal and efficient results.
- Able to manage in a matrix environment and to very efficiently engage with all support functions stakeholder locally
- Language Skills: Fluent German; Professional English
- System and process affinity
- Analytical, Accurate and RELIABLE
- Driving for results
- Priorization ability
- Excel specialist
- collaborative problem solving skills
- Political Savvy
- Communication skills
- Ability to interact within multi channel and multi function
- Self dependent
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.