About the role
As the Manager Customer Marketing, you will own responsibility for the conceptualization, development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and ultimate take-away and being responsible for management and monitoring of A&P Investments and initiatives execution in markets like India, Nepal and Srilanka. You would also be responsible for contribution to the Company's goals and objectives and improve market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance by establishing channel strategies, brand programs and implementing the associated plans.
This role may require some travelling in order to connect with customers and specially as you deploy new Programs & Activation concepts in the Market.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Responsible for any form of communication directly or indirectly linked to Company/Brand equity works under strict supervision and responsibility of Marketing Dept.
- Responsible for designing and managing BTL marketing programs to create brand pull, achieve market share and sales targets.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination with Consumer Marketing and budget management.
- Responsible for working closely with key customers to provide category and shopper insights to drive performance.
- Responsible for Marketing Process & Solutions with external & internal customers to grow the categories and brands.
- Manage and evaluate trade promotion levels to achieve maximum returns.
- Actively support effective matrix working across divisions.
Role to Identify, develop, and make improvements to new ideas, techniques, procedures, services, or products (Check one)
___Follow - no changes to original
_?_Check - make minor changes
___Modify - adapt or enhance quality or value
___Improve - change significantly
Measures of success
- Development & Deployment of Brabnd Prigrams & Assets in the Markets
- Savings on A&P via productivity plow back on existing assets / optimized designs
- M&E as per pre-alligned KPIs with Region Teams
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Strong local / English language skills.
- Ability to communicate at different organization levels.
- Excellent presentation skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to interpret the marketing vision and drive value adding insights and budget management experience.
- Organized and determined persistent person.
The following experiences are preferred:
- Knowledge of F&B, Liquor Industry
- Good and effective communication and negotiation skills, leadership who is proactive and a good team player.
- Ablity to promote cross functional effectiveness. Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment.
- Ethical Practice : Experienced
- Insights for Action : Experienced
- Strategy and Brand : Experienced
- Commercial Activation : Experienced
- Brand Ideas and Connections : Experienced
- Agency Partnership : Experienced
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.