About the role
As Account Support Officer you will be responsible for the administrative and commercial support to customers of the Sales Manager and the Key Account Managers. This role will be based in the Gouda office, with a small percentage of your time will be interacting with the key. Customers outside the Gouda Office.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Deliver results & excellence in execution
- Administrative coordination of account-related activities, both internally and externally;
- Pro active support of the Sales Manager and Key Account Managers in commercial and administrative activities for the account;
- Point of contact for the customer, independently resolve questions and issues;
- Providing consistency and clarity in managing customer agreements;
- Management and administration of the established budgets (folder / action contribution, activities, reservations, bonus provision) variances for the assigned accounts / channels to relevant Sales Manager and Key Account Managers;
- Analysis and processing of promotional activities and budgets;
- Responsible for the input of the promotional-forecast;
- Creation of various internal and external reporting;
- Support / provide input for account plans;
- Prepare launches of innovations to customers;
- Accurately input all customer condition in respective systems.
- Be an active sparringspartner for the Key Account Managers.
- Looking for ways to optimise the current ways of working
- Develop talent and capability
- Implement standardized Commercial best practices
Measures of success
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- A Bachelor degree, with relevant work experience;
- Excellent in Dutch and English language skills (written and oral)
- Excellent ability to structure work and set priorities.
- Great financial understanding; excellent analytical skills (going insights, giving advice)
- Commercial understanding, proactive, honest, customer-oriented, flexible and accurate.
- Able to work independently, but also a team player.
- Critical attitude, problem solving and can move quickly.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (outlook, excel), power point) and SAP is a must,
- experience with the Rebates Module in SAP is preferred.
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.