About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
On Site IT Support Engineer
Purspose of the Job
You will be active point of contact for internal customers seeking technical assistance and require "in person" interventions for IT problems, as well as remote support for Field Sales team members.
In addition you will own local IT footprint for the resp. geographical scope, which includes e.g. server rooms, technical rooms, meeting rooms, input/output devices (e.g. Printers, Scanners), workplace assets and various others. This ownership also includes necessary maintenance and preventive interventions, in alignment with activities of the Business Unit IT Operations Manager.
In this role you will perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, available knowledge management sources, relevant questions and if required also deep dive analysis.
You would build case competency across multiple technical areas, mostly workplace (Windows, Virtual Desktop, peripheral technologies), within our application landscape, as well as other core IT areas, such as network, voice, video, collaboration and printing. This is to enable and deliver a competent, fast and useful assistance to internal customers, either resolving the case or being able to advise how to solve the case.
- First point of contact for all customers in need for technical assistance that cannot be resolved remotely by 1st line Service desk teams
- Perform remote troubleshooting or walk the customer through the problem solving process
- Perform resolution on priority before case re-direction to other teams
- Identify and apply the best solution based on issue and details
- Direct cases that cannot be resolved directly to correct next level of support teams
- Translate technical information correctly to customers, whereas maintaining accurate information on details for other IT teams
- Recording of information, events, problems, etc. in the resp. resolution logs
- Identify and suggest possible improvements or automations on procedures
- Preventive maintenance of geographical scope IT assets, e.g. meeting room equipment, printers
- Proactive Stock monitoring and management of various IT Assets
- Assist the IT Operations Manager in the administration and operation of the IT Infrastructure
- Partners "hands and eyes" on requests from remote supporting teams, including but not limited to on site status checks of IT devices (e.. Servers, Switches)
- Perform end to end resolution for remote users managing equipment expeditions when needed in contact with end users (receive + repair + send back for repairs / send for new equipment)
- Keep local specific infrastructure and applications maintained and documentation updated
About the candidate:
Qualifications and Technical competencies required
- Experience as a help desk technician or other customer IT support role
- Very good ability to understand computer systems, mobile devices and other technology products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment
- Degree Education would be an asset
- Fluent Dutch & English in speaking, reading and writing
- Can do attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills incl. ability to build and maintain constructive work relationships with all stakeholders
- Knowledge on ITIL standards and methods is a plus
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment