About the role
As the Brand Activator L'équipe for St. Germain, you will be the leading expert on the Brand and Category in your region. You will embody and represent the brand image and values externally and internally. You will collaborate closely with the Brand & Advocacy Team / Manager and the sales teams in your region to increase the awareness of our brand with key influencers (e.g. bartenders, consumers) in the strategic On Trade channels. Your deep knowledge of the Category, the Brand and the St.Germain heritage along with your ability to communicate and influence people will be key to your success in this role.
- You will be the visible face of the St. Germain in consumer and trade media in your region and you will represent the brand at key trade events in the market.
- You will develop relationships with key stakeholders in all On Trade channels (i.e. Bartenders and Bar
- Owners) and influence the positioning of St. Germain your region.
- You will execute all brand programs and category trainings / guestshifts in coordination with the local Sales teams to win the minds and hearts of consumer and all bartenders in key accounts / cities to drive the
- Availability, Visibility and Advocacy in the your region.
- You will be working very close with the Sales Team, to build Awarness and help to sell St. Germain in all
- channels in your region.
This role is varied and will require interacting with the sales teams and key channel influencers. As a result, you can
expect to be travelling extensively to stay connected to all stakeholders in your region.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Drive results and excellence in execution
- Drive Visibility and Affinity to the Brand ensuring implementation of advocacy programs agreed in the Integrated
- Activity Planning.
- Embodies and represents the Brand and its values in key trade/consumer events and shows
- As expert on the brand and category, advises Advocacy Manager in definining how we show up in the on trade:
- Drink Strategy, PoS (Availability Visibility Advocacy), etc
- Adapts and Deploys Global Brand/Category training programs
- Trains and Mentors local Sales and Commercial teams on brand, category and trends
Develop talent and capability
- Together with Advocacy and Commercial team, own and embed the Advocacy capabilities to build the organization's capacity to deliver year on year value growth.
- Build a learning organization by creating a "share, steal and reapply" culture that systematically contributes to building a Global database of Brand Advocacy best practices.
- Provide Advocacy Manager with the Brand/category expertise and advise to enable an effective commercialization of category strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure implementation of learning and development plans and sustained learning for everyone in your team
Create a winning team
- Contribute to a shared sense of purpose across the country team
- Have a deep knowledge of our Aperitiv and liqour history and culture
Measures of success
Performance: Deliver targets are: Executing Event, trainings, guestshifts, bartours, Availability, Visibility Quality
tracked via tracking tool. Deliver monthly best of presantations.
Commercial scorecard: Achieve Advocacy goals defined in Commercial Scorecard
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Experience in On Trade as a bartender or event Manager
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Wide network of strong industry relationships.
- Good understanding of the Aperitif Brands Category
- Proficiency in German and English language skills
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in Spirits and/or Beverage industry (at a globally relevant brand)
- Good sense for design, food, fashion
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.