Job Description :
At Guinness Storehouse, we want to be the global beacon for brand and beer storytelling and there has never been an more exciting time to join us.
In Diageo we are proud of our innovation- there has been an experimental brewery at St James's Gate for over a hundred years and today the Open Gate Brewery enables Guinness brewers to explore new recipes, interpret old ones and experiment freely to bring exciting new beers to life. The Smithwicks Experience in Kilkenny allows visitors to uncover the history of Smithwick's Irish Ale and Diageo has invested 25M to revive a 1950s Guinness Power Station at St James's Gate into a new urban working distillery and brand home - the new Roe and Co Distillery opening in June 2019.
The Guinness Storehouse is the number 1 international visitor attraction in Ireland, the "Home of Guinness" a national icon, located in the heart of St. James' Gate brewery, and synonymous with the Guinness core brand values of power, goodness and communion. We are looking for a passionate digital marketeer to join us on this journey and help us to build on the historic legacy left by leaders like Arthur Guinness and George Roe.
Digital Marketing Assistant
- This role will have a focus on driving advocacy and closeness to Guinness during visit and post visit.
- Development and delivery of a community management strategy across target countries, with a focus on leveraging the global Guinness Storehouse social community to drive brand love and word of mouth referrals.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice across all platforms.
- Development and delivery of content for digital channels, including social, CRM and website content.
- Management of the digital asset inventory with a focus on past learnings and best practice.
- Working collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Manager to execute the digital and e-commerce strategy, delivering a seamless and brilliant execution on digital platforms.
- Develop digital touchpoints within the visitor experience, including WIFI and Passbook, with a focus on driving incremental revenue during the visit and facilitating the development and amplification of positive word of mouth during and post visit.
- Constantly optimize to improve performance.
- Support the development of data collection touchpoints within the visitor experience and ensure all data is monitored for quality.
- Develop CRM strategy, list segmentation and database management plan, to drive opportunities to maintain the relationship with Guinness and Storehouse advocates.
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud or other CRM platforms is an advantage.
- Stong understand of SEO and experience of keyword research, ideally for multi-lingual websites.
- Multi-channel content creation experience. A flair for bringing brand tone of voice to life.
- Strong analytical mindset. Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Good project management skills.
Worker Type :
Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :