About the role
As Rum Sr. Brand Manager, you will be accountable for delivering performance targets on Brands activities in the country, driving value creation for our company. You will contribute tthe planning, design and execution of consumer and customer programs for rum Category, you will drive effective activation of these across targeted cities selected for investment
- You will lead the strategic framework for Rum portfolio
- Lead the situation assessment for your Brands, and help define the Brands' Growth Drivers each year as part of the annual integrated activity planning process
- You will help develop an integrated activity plan (IAP) for your Brands including advertising & promotions to drive sell out in the market
- You will support the design and execution of selected Brands assets for consumer & customer programmes
- You will manage an A&P budget for your Brands as assigned tyou
- You will ensure all Brands activities you manage are measured and evaluated as define in the IAP plan.
- You will build best in class customer marketing and commercial capabilities at a Cluster level that will enable us twin in the marketplace
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Business Strategic Performance Management
- Accountable for delivery Brands performance targets in the country: revenue, profitability, share, equity/Desire.
- Rigorously manage Brands A&P budget, in order tminimize costs and optimize returns on investment
- Actively monitor Brands KPIs and provide guidance on corrective action tachieve agreed objectives
- Full accountability for the Country Category P&L
- Full accountability for the brands sell out targets
- Ensures measurement and evaluation plan in place on over 80% of Brands activities on their Category in the country in order tidentify, codify and rollout successful Category growth drivers tthe LAC Region
Drive results & excellence in execution
- Deliver on key Cluster financial targets (NSV, NSV per case, gross profit, gross profit per case, profitability, ROI and value share) versus budget.
- Lead the Category Growth framework that embeds an occasion based approach which informs the "Where to Play" strategy and the "How tWin" execution through the IAP process.
- Implement Channel Strategies that through the Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process are converted into winning value propositions.
Integrated Brands communication
- Lead the strategy and execute of global Brands assets, as assigned by Region
- Own relationship with creative/ Media / PR / BTL agencies tensure Brands Strategy is appropriately tailored tsupport Countries as they activate their Brands plans
- Provides Brands input and partners closely with Region Customer Marketing on execution of all shopper-facing activities developed in the Country, including all advocacy programmes
- Manage directly the execution of Brands campaigns
Creating a winning team
- Lead a multifuctional team and develop talent twin
- Actively support effective matrix working Nationwide
Measures of success
Achieve Brands financial and commercial targets in the country (revenue, profitability, share)
Drive Brands Health growth on Rum brands within the Category (e.g. awareness, engagement)
Excellence in Execution OTIF (On Time in Full) agaist IAP
Ensure consistent adherence tglobal Brands visual identity
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Experienced in Brand Management (Digital, Media, experiential marketing, events)
- Experience in Customer Marketing (e.g. Purchaser/Shopper Marketing, Category Management Sales and
- Channel Strategy)
- Experience in roles related understanding customer and channel dynamics
- Proficiency in English language skills
- The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in the Spirits and/or overall beverage Industry is a distinct advantage
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.