About the role
This is a crucial role to help identify and develop winning sustainable business for batched cocktails
You would be:
- Familiar with the customers in the Influential, Premium and Mainstream segment in the Amsterdam Region
- Responsible for building a full new customer universe, winning new contracts and administrative support for customers that have a good fit with Batched cocktails in a geographical area, in order to contribute to the delivery of defined targets.
- Responsible to deliver key revenue and commercial targets for your area
- Responsible for On-trade outlets and Events Support within the allocated geographical area.
- Able to make strategic and focused plans which you execute with passion and accurateness.
- Able to work very close with all Bacardi Sales Reps, Event Managers, Ambassadors and other key stakeholders in your region
- Develop and nurture customer relationships across operations, marketing and commercial functions.
- Develop and nurture industry influencers related to batched trends through excellent customer relationship. You will build and maintain effective relationships with these strategic customers and key stakeholders
- Able to develop best in class outlet execution to promote outlet and brand loyalty
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Work as an entrepreneur and win the heart and minds of existing and new On-trade accounts
- To identify across existing and new key accounts and scale wins in line with the Tails On-trade strategy
- To develop winning account plans (together with the Advocacy team) with prioritized customers; Create effective long-term relationships with strategic customers and key stakeholders to drive financial impact
- Act as contact person for the customer; independently resolving day to day operational questions and issues
- Work closely with other departments, such as Events, Bacardi Account Managers and Advocacy Team to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed Tails KPI's and targets
- Perfect execution of your Tails Business KPI's
- Ensure excellent execution of key Customer Advocacy & Marketing activities in outlets
- Regular feedback on results and achievements to internal stakeholders within Tails and Bacardi
- Provide qualitative and quantitative input for the development of customer plans and brand plans in prioritizing investments and evaluating programs;
Measures of success
- TSA measured on new customers and signed volume (new contracts)
- TSA measured on NSV in customer base
Critical experiences for success
- Open mind, Entrepreneurial person, Not afraid to do things different
- A minimum of 3 years Sales commercial experience, including multichannel experience in the On-Trade
- Experience in mainstream and top On-trade and big network in these segments including Barskills
- Strong negotiation skills and customer focus
- Evidence of success with key industry influencers/buyers and opinion formers
- Strong in self organization, administration and priority settings
- Experience in the Spirits and/or Beverage Industry is a distinct advantage
- Ambassadorial approach is key, to turn rejectors into believers.
- Educate and re-educate draught AND bottle serves
- Influential bartender with very good sales skills who is able to build the Tails concept and portfolio in short term in Amsterdam and surroundings (with impact on other cities and bars in NL)
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.