About the role
This position is responsible for team(s) of On-Premise Sales Executives in assigned area(s) aiming on distribution, visibility, and depletion targets. Area can be one or more of the following based on qualification and candidate's preference.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Supervise, manage and coach team(s) of On-Premise Sales Executives
- Achieve distribution targets by securing new channels and expand numbers of outlet coverage in responsible areas
- Drive depletion targets
- Drive visibility and trade activation on-trade for exceptional consumer experiences
- Understand and analyze P&L for better sales performance. Secure targeted revenues and margins.
- Manage relationships/ partnerships with customers/ outlets.
Measures of success
- Sales Out target
- Distribution target
- No. of activation target
- No. of call target
- Picture of success target
Critical experiences for success
Your ability to operate and orchestrate seamlessly within the matrix will be critical for your success in this role and of the function.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales function. Experiences in FMCG, Consumer products, alcohol and beverages business will be a plus.
- Strong sales skills
- Successful experiences in coaching/ managing team
- Able to work in flexible time and have own transportation
- Understanding of night life environment
- Flexible, good communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Can communicate (read/ write/ conversation) well in English - business level
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.